The Undoing on HBO

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom said she can't watch both of those shows because she always looks like a Evil Witch :mjlol:
Seriously, I can't believe HBO is making shows for her and we're supposed to look at her and think she looks normal. She's stoic and doesn't smile because she literally can't move her face :mjlol: i dread to see what she'll look like at 60. Some people just need to age gracefully and take old lady roles.

Saw the movie with Angelina jolie and she still looks good but also ten years younger than Kidman :jbhmm:

Also they were both way too old to be that kids parents

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Seriously, I can't believe HBO is making shows for her and we're supposed to look at her and think she looks normal. She's stoic and doesn't smile because she literally can't move her face :mjlol: i dread to see what she'll look like at 60. Some people just need to age gracefully and take old lady roles.

Saw the movie with Angelina jolie and she still looks good but also ten years younger than Kidman :jbhmm:

In the 90s during her prime, Kidman was a grown woman, Jolie was 18. :comeon:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

I know people in real life who are Nicole Kidman/Hugh Grant's age and have kids that age

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Hugh Grant really was perfectly cast, his charm & charisma had me convinced he was innocent until he tried to pin it on the boy :francis:

Elena was perfectly cast too, those are some of the finest breast to ever grace the Home Box Office Network :mjgrin: