The Undoing on HBO

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of yall would never get a series/movie done yall some perfectionists to god and back

If its the husband its weak

If its the wife its wack

If its the boy is obvious

If its grandpa is unrealistic

Only way they shouldve done it right by some of yall wouldve been suicide

Talking about the cops would never do that in real life THATS WHY ITS A FAKKIN SHOW, go watch documentaries brehs !!!

Thought it was entertaining enough and for all the love dead chica got i have to say for her age in this show at least Nicole is beautiful as fack to me as well

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Weak , I was hoping that it was the blond friend. I though she was the “other” women he spoke about and she was jealous of the new mistress .

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Some of yall would never get a series/movie done yall some perfectionists to god and back

If its the husband its weak

If its the wife its wack

If its the boy is obvious

If its grandpa is unrealistic

Only way they shouldve done it right by some of yall wouldve been suicide

Talking about the cops would never do that in real life THATS WHY ITS A FAKKIN SHOW, go watch documentaries brehs !!!

Thought it was entertaining enough and for all the love dead chica got i have to say for her age in this show at least Nicole is beautiful as fack to me as well
I still think the son did it.
I also think Maggie was responsible for a lot more gun violence in Springfield than just Mr.Burns.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The show sucked

I was in on the first three eps. The Rikers Island scenes could have been dope. Instead it ended up as nothing.

It was melodramatic and no payoff.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i found the end unsatisfying since the husband went off the rocker and just proved how unhinged he was without a shadow of a doubt. i liked him being thrown under the bus by kidman while trying to still play the innocent role...

i will say i thought the kid did it when he dropped that weird "sorry" to miguel, that plus his be a family at all costs thing...they almost had me with the swerve

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Show was great. I heard a psychologist say before that in the overwhelming majority of our relationships our perspective or sentiment about them are what they actually could be, and not what they actively are in reality. Nicole Kidman said something similar at the start of the show, and that idea was at the heart of the season. Even in the face of seemingly insurmountable evidence that he did it and no evidence to the contrary other than sheer feelings, “I think it was the grandad!” Despite each episode revealing more and more lies from Jonathan people still expected it to be someone else overlooking reality. It wasn’t until he tried to say the son did it that Kidman and the son saw him for who he actually was, and not this idea of him. The show accomplished exactly what it was attempting to do.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how is this show? The same level as The Night Of, True Detective, etc?