The Umbrella Academy - Season 2 (7.31.20/Official Thread)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Not asking for spoilers but do all have abilities or just some? I don't remember if num2 could do anything :jbhmm:

It looks like they may have changed it to what @O.T.I.S. said.....

but in the books his only power was he could hold his breath forever.

Even Gerard Way said he was worthless from a powers stand point. :mjlol:

But he made up for it by being basically an ultra badass normal. The team's Batman.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Woah hold up.. Vanya on some beyond two souls type shyt :ohhh:. Ellen was in that too.
So did the father know she really had abilities or naw? Lowkey I think she might be the strongest/most special. Was the father purposely suppressing her abilities and self esteem?? And if so why would he do that? :jbhmm:

I think so. There's no way someone that power hungry didn't pick up on her abilities.

From the looks of it, she's the Jean Grey/Phoenix of the group :lupe:

Updated: He knew.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm enjoying the show overall, but their lack of growth is irritating. These nikkas don't communicate for shyt. Obviously I understand why, but even when faced with the truth of their failures as a result of this behavior-- they always default back to that shyt. Grow the fukk up. I would hate knowing my fate depended on clowns like these. Their lives weren't even that tough. Imagine if they grew up in the projects. Spoiled asses.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm enjoying the show overall, but their lack of growth is irritating. These nikkas don't communicate for shyt. Obviously I understand why, but even when faced with the truth of their failures as a result of this behavior-- they always default back to that shyt. Grow the fukk up. I would hate knowing my fate depended on clowns like these. Their lives weren't even that tough. Imagine if they grew up in the projects. Spoiled asses.
Episode 8 the lack of communication had me heated. Allison is the dumbest fukk alive. She was probably the last person vanya would listen to next to diego and she went it alone :deadmanny:
Knew vanya didn't like her snooping on her man and she bullrushed things:deadmanny:
she went into the house and talked to her when the evidence was in the car :deadmanny:
She decides now of all times was the best time to tell her about mind wiping her :deadmanny:
she tries to mind wipe her again in slow mo:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Vanya is the headcase for sure and is fukked in the head but the fukkery of how it went down. The fukking junkie would've handled things better. No wonder she lost custody of her daughter:deadmanny:

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Episode 8 the lack of communication had me heated. Allison is the dumbest fukk alive. She was probably the last person vanya would listen to next to diego and she went it alone :deadmanny:
Knew vanya didn't like her snooping on her man and she bullrushed things:deadmanny:
she went into the house and talked to her when the evidence was in the car :deadmanny:
She decides now of all times was the best time to tell her about mind wiping her :deadmanny:
she tries to mind wipe her again in slow mo:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Vanya is the headcase for sure and is fukked in the head but the fukkery of how it went down. The fukking junkie would've handled things better. No wonder she lost custody of her daughter:deadmanny:
Or how about the fact that Five got a time traveling briefcase from the Commision and it's completely forgotten. They could have used that to go back in time and stop Vanya from ever being manipulated by Harold in the first place.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Or how about the fact that Five got a time traveling briefcase from the Commision and it's completely forgotten. They could have used that to go back in time and stop Vanya from ever being manipulated by Harold in the first place.
shiiiiit good point and how number 5 left the bowling alley when he was tracked without telling anyone. Then they get attacked and he realizes oops she lured me away.:pachaha:
It reminds me it was odd hazel got zappes outta there before the end. Cha cha calling for help had me :mjlol: