The Umbrella Academy - Season 2 (7.31.20/Official Thread)

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
On esp 3 and not buying into the hype just yet.

Young Cat that time travels is cool tho.

Ill keep pushing tho

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:ohhh::ehh::picard:Woat power
Actually, it gets greater towards the end. Its a pretty dope power from a mental stand point but eventually he can use it as a physical weapon as well

You’ll see as his story unfolds. I kinda feel like outside of a few people, the ones with the so called “woat” abilities turn out to still be learning their powers.

Show is really great. I’m kinda mad that i flew through it. I don’t rewatch many shows but this one i might.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Actually, it gets greater towards the end. Its a pretty dope power from a mental stand point but eventually he can use it as a physical weapon as well

Show is really great. I’m kinda mad that i flew through it. I don’t rewatch many shows but this one i might.
:ehh:I'm all in this season but definitely taking my since it's only Netflix keeps delivering :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not asking for spoilers but do all have abilities or just some? I don't remember if num2 could do anything :jbhmm:
Number 2 is Diego and i think he can manipulate his daggers, bullseye aim, etc.

Pretty much Bullseye except with daggers. And he can make them float, curve, hover, etc

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not asking for spoilers but do all have abilities or just some? I don't remember if num2 could do anything :jbhmm:
Just by reading some backstory on the characters, it seems like the show just scratched the surface of their comic powers and abilities

Number 2 is like the Batman of the group and you can tell too. Loner, expert fighter, works closely with the police as a vigilante, doesn’t follow orders, etc., the show had him maniplating knives but online it says he can hold his breath forever as well.

Now number 4 can talk to the dead and some more shyt, but it says he can also levitate, has telepathic powers, can raise spirits, etc. but he can only do it when sober which is why he stays high

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Trust me man it only gets better.

The ending was a cliffhanger deal tho but its like theyre the retard version of xmen.
So, he can only use those particular daggers?

Meant to reply to your other post.