The U.S. Ultimatum on Huawei Is Backfiring :UPDATE: Google banning Huawei from Android updates and

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Breh china would be crippled just as long if not longer.

Folks fail to realize how westernized china is. The number 1 fast food restaurant in china is KFC. The most popular car company in china buick.

When I go to china for work I eat at subway and go to poppa johns and pizza hut with my coworkers for pizza. Two months ago I was in china and broke my belt. So I went to walmart and bought another belt.

Thats how much american companies are engrained in china

I think you have that back to front. The West would be crippled.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yup! You see it. Not like Google that built from scratch Huwaei will go the Chinese government and get a sea of money. Chinese government will just call it bad loan and write it off.

:usure:

Two decades ago, the US intelligence community worked closely with Silicon Valley in an effort to track citizens in cyberspace. And Google is at the heart of that origin story. Some of the research that led to Google’s ambitious creation was funded and coordinated by a research group established by the intelligence community to find ways to track individuals and groups online.

The intelligence community hoped that the nation’s leading computer scientists could take non-classified information and user data, combine it with what would become known as the internet, and begin to create for-profit, commercial enterprises to suit the needs of both the intelligence community and the public. They hoped to direct the supercomputing revolution from the start in order to make sense of what millions of human beings did inside this digital information network. That collaboration has made a comprehensive public-private mass surveillance state possible today.

Google’s true origin partly lies in CIA and NSA research grants for mass surveillance

And the relationship continues: Ex-Darpa Head Regina Dugan Leaves Google for Facebook

:usure:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't like the move for Google. I'm guessing Huawei next move would be creating their own Mobile operating system and if they are successful Google created another competitor for their own market space for no reason :patrice:

Huawei could never compete with the powerhouse that is Google

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
General motors is probably worried about this & ford expecting to cut 7k jobs in America

Last edited:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
What's the possibility of China just temporarily banning Apple there as a retaliatory move... considering all of Apple's shyt is manufactured there

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm not buying it....:beli: if Huawei was so dangerous with the backdoor shyt they would not have established ANY form of awareness in the United States at all.. fact is the only time these concerns have been brought up at all is because Huawei cracked 5G first and is killing apple in the foreign markets... The game is rigged and it seems as the telecoms not trying to have a chinese company takeover...:beli: I mean think about it Huawei have been selling their phones in the U.S. for a long time with no problems now it's an issue???:what: No one is bringing up that angle... No one is bringing up the angle that NSA is backdooring communication networks on all the telecoms in the united states as well....

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Love my Huawei :ohlawd: solid as fukk
Same here. Been looking to upgrade but this Honor 6 still kicking and getting the job done. Hope this bullshyt don't interrupt the plan to stick with the brand. I didn't see as many models available on Amazon when I looked late last year since they started this shyt

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Cape for the Chinese govt brehs :mjlol:

But In all seriousness the Chinese govt puts a lot of pressure on its business and citizens to act as spy’s and agents for the country. If you refuse they simply arrest you on bogus charges and imprison you indefinitely. Look how they are railroading Meng Hongwei the former head of INTERPOL for not acting as a Chinese agent. The Chinese will stop at nothing to win. Chinese brehs banned from fortnight and pubg because the whole country filled with cheating gamers:scust:. I agree with Trump and Google Step on their necks:salute: