The U.S. Ultimatum on Huawei Is Backfiring :UPDATE: Google banning Huawei from Android updates and

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Let the market decide.
Hope China breaks up the commerical aircraft duopoly next.

This is full scale white supremacy/imperialism at work. Huawei already offered it's source code to all these nations

This is about stifling China as a world leader in 5G and tech while also trying to force a trade deal.

The US military and american corporations already have an "uncomfortable" relationship.

Google was forced to turn over it's license by the government.
Dap.Rep.
:salute:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. You know how many hours Chinese peiple work daily? You kbow how hard the conditions they have to work in ? Americans have a certain lifestyle they wanna keep while Chinese live in a 1/10th of the space.

Ever heard of sweatshops?

Ever heard of iphones costing 100 US to make?
breh, you glorifying slavery, almost

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sometimes you all forget you live in America. I know this country is shyte but rooting for other countries on some spite shyt is such a sad display. If those countries win, we lose.....even more.

It's crazy seeing black folks cape for Russia, Iran and China. It's pathetic but it more so speaks to how horrible this country is and the terrible treatment we've received from it that nikkas will cheerlead for the competition.

America sucks. But fukk the Chinaman as well. Not quite the same but very similar and sinister.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't like the move for Google. I'm guessing Huawei next move would be creating their own Mobile operating system and if they are successful Google created another competitor for their own market space for no reason :patrice:
They already created their own OS

It hasn’t been released yet

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Let's be honest now, it's fukk Trump and obviously he moves wrong but the Chinese been playing games and Obama was the one who started the hard on Chinese line. Obama was obviously a lot smoother with his, working without fukking up for ordinary consumers and companies.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Sometimes you all forget you live in America. I know this country is shyte but rooting for other countries on some spite shyt is such a sad display. If those countries win, we lose.....even more.

It's crazy seeing black folks cape for Russia, Iran and China. It's pathetic but it more so speaks to how horrible this country is and the terrible treatment we've received from it that nikkas will cheerlead for the competition.

America sucks. But fukk the Chinaman as well. Not quite the same but very similar and sinister.
I'm for the upliftment of people worldwide. This isn't a zero sum game. Prosperity in China doesn't not equal defeat or even a hurt for us. Where does that idea come from? We can't all do good? People willingly put/accept this blame on all things foreign (not west European tho), yal still waiting on trickle down too? Almost like they knowingly created a system of winners and losers, so now people see China's gains and rate of return outpacing us and start getting nervous.

Believe it or not, foreign govts and people's can give us the support and influence to affect the change we need in our own societies. Part of the reason why fbi was always trying to tie red scare bullshyt to pro black movements of the 60s and 70s to discredit it and gain popular (white) support against it.
But I completely oppose hegemony and colonialism and exploitation and of course racial heirarchy so if things get tougher and tighter here as the world grows "fairer" or more equal I should say, I welcome it.

I thought this country and capitalism which it was founded on, had the belief that competition is good and beneficial to all, no more people. Not the elite for sure. I think the growth of influence and property in the orient is good for mankind. Surly you should see how the dynamic of two competing groups could be beneficial to a marginalized and often neglected 3rd party.