The U.S. Ultimatum on Huawei Is Backfiring :UPDATE: Google banning Huawei from Android updates and

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm not skeptical about china spying on others and stealing but the owner came out on national TV himself and was like Huawei is not a govt entity...:ehh: that was the first time I've seen shyt like that. Also they arrested his daughter when she done nothing wrong on the united states say so in a foreign country when she commited no crime at all...:beli:
So I can't honestly think Huawei would jeopardixze everything they worked for to build int he united states and be like :troll: we got you guys... but hey it is what it is... It reminds me of the red scare and communism... remember when america called martin luther king jr a communist and others to discredit them? how far do you think the U.S. is willing to go to keep hegemony and their people on top. shyt they already spy on all of us without our permission, they have killed people & children with reckless abandon, they have lied for wars to fatten their pockets... in essence we can't trust our own govt...:mindblown: You really think im gonna trust the TRUMP administration to tell us the truth???:laff: Like I said the timing for all of this does not add up... If Huawei was such a threat none of their phones would have been sold over here...Period...:manny:

Again, there's a lot of grey here. I'm sure a lot of this is in direct relation to Trump's trade war.

I also don't doubt that part of this is to maintain the US's technological and economic lead on China.

It's all beneficial collateral for multiple parties.

But you can't have a foreign company complicit with their foreign government stealing technology from us.

If any foreign country can prove or even has a suspicion the US is doing the same, I implore them to do the same to us as well.

I'm not going to trade one country's fukked up modus operandi for another country's fukked up method of governance.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
12-11.jpg

:russ:
Is coming to life

peppe

Superstar
Daps
So where is the google pixel made? :ohhh::lolbron:

This is fukkery of the highest grade :blessed:

---

Superstar
Daps
I don't like the move for Google. I'm guessing Huawei next move would be creating their own Mobile operating system and if they are successful Google created another competitor for their own market space for no reason :patrice:

Yup! You see it. Not like Google that built from scratch Huwaei will go the Chinese government and get a sea of money. Chinese government will just call it bad loan and write it off.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Again, there's a lot of grey here. I'm sure a lot of this is in direct relation to Trump's trade war.

I also don't doubt that part of this is to maintain the US's technological and economic lead on China.

It's all beneficial collateral for multiple parties.

But you can't have a foreign company complicit with their foreign government stealing technology from us.

If any foreign country can prove or even has a suspicion the US is doing the same, I implore them to do the same to us as well.

I'm not going to trade one country's fukked up modus operandi for another country's fukked up method of governance.

Agreed....:ehh:

but if you got proof this company is a chinese front you should be able to prove it in a court of law right?:troll: then what's the issue...

Whatever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty???:troll:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Try to boss up on a foreign country that has your entire country's debt breh... :heh:
boss up on a country that YOU purchase your integral technology and parts and labor from brehs by 90%...:laff::bryan:

go ahead and crash you economy in a trade war YOU can't win brehs...:mjlol:

bytch ass always in these Chinese threads fear mongering, you either an agent or Asian...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bytch ass always in these Chinese threads fear mongering, you either an agent or Asian...

Me asian?!!?:laff:

Dude everything I've said is a fact...:heh:

China economically can fukk us up bad IF they wanted to, how is that hard to see???:what: isnt it prefrable NOT to go to war...

Years ago we didn't fukk with china but now it's a problem because that CAC trump said so, you idiots gonna fall in line with that??? :what:

Go ahead and body yaself brehs...:mjlol: Fear mongering...:laff: I'm spitting facts nikka..

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
These companies want their cake and eat it too. Use China as a manufacturing hub for your business so you can pay shyt wages and increase profit margin yet act surprised when they come with some shyt to compete. Like every one of these companies aren't tracking people n shyt:mjlol:

Cut off China means paying employees more (or it could hasten the advancement of robots even further to cut costs since they don't want to pay US workers) which ultimately leads to the consumer taking it on the chin.

they were able to have their cake and eat it for awhile. But that time is quickly drawing to a close

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Stop playing chinese manufactured phones are still retailing at 1K you really think that manufacturing is coming back to the west. :laff:

Americans wont pay for phones made there are a fair wage... the reality is that people are cheap and that is why the chinese are winning. When it's time to put the money where their mouth is people start juelzing.

not even maga hats are made in America :dead:

Yeah all that bring manufacturing back/fair wage shyt is dead in the usa. :skip:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
i dont see this affecting Android/google's market dominance. Unless Facebook, twitter and whatsapp are still going to be available for the Huawei devices.

If those apps are pulled too, its over for the Huawei smartphone. People need those apps and will have to change devices, plus most of those already been blocked in China... :yeshrug:

I think the real issue is the 5G network that Huawei has made so much progress on ahead of CIsco, Nokia, Siemens etc. American tech companies need to step their fukken game up.

In the long term this move is good for American companies to become more innovative and produce competitive product to compete with China.

#fukkTrump, #FreeSugeKnight!