The U.S. Ultimatum on Huawei Is Backfiring :UPDATE: Google banning Huawei from Android updates and

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:whoo::ehh:

Not mad at all. Mistreat me and I'm not buying your shyt. Yall sound like them bytches on line for weave after the Chinese man beat up that black lady. Have some pride about yourselves, damn.

Who's mad???:dahell: Most people MAGA fans in general do NOT realize hat the united states namely the trump administration is antagonizing china when China is the one holding all the keys...

Like I said if China REALLY wanted to put the screws to us and retaliate on some kamikazee shyt we'd be screwed...:dahell:

Look at all these american farmers hurting right now because of this Tariff war...:mindblown: they can't afford to stay in business because the Tariffs are hurting the food they export..
Just imagine all the tech we use in our daily life marked up to crazy high prices... you think that $1000 Iphone was cheap??? :mjlol::heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Who's mad???:dahell: Most people MAGA fans in general do NOT realize hat the united states namely the trump administration is antagonizing china when China is the one holding all the keys...

Like I said if China REALLY wanted to put the screws to us and retaliate on some kamikazee shyt we'd be screwed...:dahell:

Look at all these american farmers hurting right now because of this Tariff war...:mindblown: they can't afford to stay in business because the Tariffs are hurting the food they export..
Just imagine all the tech we use in our daily life marked up to crazy high prices... you think that $1000 Iphone was cheap??? :mjlol::heh:

Calm down, my nikka. It's a turn of phrase.

I'm not a MAGA fan, I'm a US jobs fan. "Oooh, China might do something." You sound scary as hell.

We are allowed to defend ourselves from foreign predation. Sometimes it gets messy. It is what it is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Calm down, my nikka. It's a turn of phrase.

I'm not a MAGA fan, I'm a US jobs fan. "Oooh, China might do something." You sound scary as hell.

We are allowed to defend ourselves from foreign predation. Sometimes it gets messy. It is what it is.

Try to boss up on a foreign country that has your entire country's debt breh... :heh:
boss up on a country that YOU purchase your integral technology and parts and labor from brehs by 90%...:laff::bryan:

go ahead and crash you economy in a trade war YOU can't win brehs...:mjlol:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Not a Trump fan in the slightest, but if Huawei is backdooring their phones then we have to do what we have to do.

It's an open secret China steals everything. Ultimately its going to hurt both the US and China because they benefit from us just as much we do them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not a Trump fan in the slightest, but if Huawei is backdooring their phones then we have to do what we have to do.

It's an open secret China steals everything. Ultimately its going to hurt both the US and China because they benefit from us just as much we do them.

I'm not buying it....:beli: if Huawei was so dangerous with the backdoor shyt they would not have established ANY form of awareness in the United States at all.. fact is the only time these concerns have been brought up at all is because Huawei cracked 5G first and is killing apple in the foreign markets... The game is rigged and it seems as the telecoms not trying to have a chinese company takeover...:beli: I mean think about it Huawei have been selling their phones in the U.S. for a long time with no problems now it's an issue???:what: No one is bringing up that angle... No one is bringing up the angle that NSA is backdooring communication networks on all the telecoms in the united states as well....

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Huawei is a state agent. T
I'm not buying it....:beli: if Huawei was so dangerous with the backdoor shyt they would not have established ANY form of awareness in the United States at all.. fact is the only time these concerns have been brought up at all is because Huawei cracked 5G first and is killing apple in the foreign markets... The game is rigged and it seems as the telecoms not trying to have a chinese company takeover...:beli: I mean think about it Huawei have been selling their phones in the U.S. for a long time with no problems now it's an issue???:what: No one is bringing up that angle... No one is bringing up the angle that NSA is backdooring communication networks on all the telecoms in the united states as well....
You realize it's not just the US that have banned them from using their 5g? And Canada already arrested their CFO for avoiding sanctions with Iran and North Korea

All Chinese companies cant be trusted. Theyre all arms of the Chinese govt because they have to be in order to operate.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Huawei is a state agent. T

You realize it's not just the US that have banned them from using their 5g? And Canada already arrested their CFO for avoiding sanctions with Iran and North Korea

All Chinese companies cant be trusted. Theyre all arms of the Chinese govt because they have to be in order to operate.

No one is bringing up the angle that NSA is backdooring communication networks on all the telecoms in the united states as well.... :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

I don't know what the truth is, but I'm inclined to believe it to be true. The Chinese government and their local corporations have an uncomfortable relationship in my opinion, and the fact that multiple intelligence agencies and countries that aren't exactly pro-Trump are all corroborating the same thing.

And I'm not in favor of anyone spying unwarranted on people, I've long been skeptical of the NSA years before Snowden and Prism...but it's a false equivalency here. China's theft of American IP's longterm ultimately undermines America.

I don't doubt Google is more complicit because of Huawei's gaining marketshare, but it doesn't change the overarching primary threat.

The sad fact here is, no one is benevolent and no one is innocent here. It's really coming down to the lesser evil.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know what the truth is, but I'm inclined to believe it to be true. The Chinese government and their local corporations have an uncomfortable relationship in my opinion, and the fact that multiple intelligence agencies and countries that aren't exactly pro-Trump are all corroborating the same thing.

And I'm not in favor of anyone spying unwarranted on people, I've long been skeptical of the NSA years before Snowden and Prism...but it's a false equivalency here. China's theft of American IP's longterm ultimately undermines America.

I don't doubt Google is more complicit because of Huawei's gaining marketshare, but it doesn't change the overarching primary threat.

The sad fact here is, no one is benevolent and no one is innocent here. It's really coming down to the lesser evil.

I'm not skeptical about china spying on others and stealing but the owner came out on national TV himself and was like Huawei is not a govt entity...:ehh: that was the first time I've seen shyt like that. Also they arrested his daughter when she done nothing wrong on the united states say so in a foreign country when she commited no crime at all...:beli:
So I can't honestly think Huawei would jeopardixze everything they worked for to build int he united states and be like :troll: we got you guys... but hey it is what it is... It reminds me of the red scare and communism... remember when america called martin luther king jr a communist and others to discredit them? how far do you think the U.S. is willing to go to keep hegemony and their people on top. shyt they already spy on all of us without our permission, they have killed people & children with reckless abandon, they have lied for wars to fatten their pockets... in essence we can't trust our own govt...:mindblown: You really think im gonna trust the TRUMP administration to tell us the truth???:laff: Like I said the timing for all of this does not add up... If Huawei was such a threat none of their phones would have been sold over here...Period...:manny:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm not skeptical about china spying on others and stealing but the owner came out on national TV himself and was like Huawei is not a govt entity...:ehh: that was the first time I've seen shyt like that. Also they arrested his daughter when she done nothing wrong on the united states say so in a foreign country when she commited no crime at all...:beli:
So I can't honestly think Huawei would jeopardixze everything they worked for to build int he united states and be like :troll: we got you guys... but hey it is what it is... It reminds me of the red scare and communism... remember when america called martin luther king jr a communist and others to discredit them? how far do you think the U.S. is willing to go to keep hegemony and their people on top. shyt they already spy on all of us without our permission, they have killed people & children with reckless abandon, they have lied for wars to fatten their pockets... in essence we can't trust our own govt...:mindblown: You really think im gonna trust the TRUMP administration to tell us the truth???:laff: Like I said the timing for all of this does not add up... If Huawei was such a threat none of their phones would have been sold over here...Period...:manny:
Did bush , obama , reagan or clinton tell you the truth