The U.S. Ultimatum on Huawei Is Backfiring :UPDATE: Google banning Huawei from Android updates and

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Stop playing chinese manufactured phones are still retailing at 1K you really think that manufacturing is coming back to the west. :laff:

Americans wont pay for phones made there are a fair wage... the reality is that people are cheap and that is why the chinese are winning. When it's time to put the money where their mouth is people start juelzing.

not even maga hats are made in America :dead:

The bolded is so true my man. The American consumer is already used to relatively cheap consumer goods. There is just no way we can reverse that course now. Companies in the US are set up for short terms gain; a fair wage, manufacturing in the west et al are all long term plays.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Finally
Stop letting these other countries get over

And stop letting American companies set up factories overseas to avoid paying Americans a fair wage

You have no idea how lazy the American worjers are. Also because of stupud politicians you have something on your way to deal with. You wanna produce in China? Just show the money.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You have no idea how lazy the American worjers are. Also because of stupud politicians you have something on your way to deal with. You wanna produce in China? Just show the money.
Americans works more hours and take less vacation than any other nation:deadmanny:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

I have to work 60 hours a week just to afford a house in jersey. Tell me how lazy I am.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I STILL don't understand how china has the rare earths, knowledge and tech to build their own shyt that could be vastly superior why are they always stealing other people's shyt?!!?
:laff::bryan:

giphy.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have to work 60 hours a week just to afford a house in jersey. Tell me how lazy I am.

Lmao. You know how many hours Chinese peiple work daily? You kbow how hard the conditions they have to work in ? Americans have a certain lifestyle they wanna keep while Chinese live in a 1/10th of the space.

Ever heard of sweatshops?

Ever heard of iphones costing 100 US to make?