The Turkey Leg Hut Got a Dress Code Now

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Blaspemy.

Don’t bring your bytchass into my restaurant looking any kind of way. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp.
The same people they’re trying to police, put them on the map and money in their pockets. This is a bad business move.

I’m a Khaki wearing type of nikka, so this dress code would never effect me and I was looking forward to trying their food, but I will never patronize them now:yeshrug:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same people they’re trying to police, put them on the map and money in their pockets. This is a bad business move.

I’m a Khaki wearing type of nikka, so this dress code would never effect me and I was looking forward to trying their food, but I will never patronize them now:yeshrug:

You don’t come out a make a statement like this unless people have pushed the boundary. I haven’t been there but every woman I talk to has so they’re probably at a level where they can put their foot down.

This doesn’t even say anything about having to wear khakis or whatever. Just don’t be in my shyt in your pajamas or with your pants falling down off ya ass every 20 seconds. At some point you want to expand business. Some of these lenders/financers will want to come and sit in your restaurant and take it in. Wtf you think they gone say if you running a glorified hole in the wall?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:manny: I guess I don’t eat out enough or care enough. I hope they get the clientele they are looking for and it doesn’t backfire.
They'll be alright. They expanding to Dallas, San Antonio, and Atlanta. It's just funny to me you ask people to just be considerate with what they wear if they dining in and you get so much push back.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll be alright. They expanding to Dallas, San Antonio, and Atlanta. It's just funny to me you ask people to just be considerate with what they wear if they dining in and you get so much push back.
Yeah, we shall see. Some of us honestly don’t care what people wear, so I guess it depends on your views or whatever.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i've noticed when black people try to enforce a rule, other black folk almost instinctively resist it. these are the same people who get quiet when white people tell them to settle down.

i seriously doubt this business wanted to do this, but felt they had to because people were being excessive. i have no problem with this.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, we shall see. Some of us honestly don’t care what people wear, so I guess it depends on your views or whatever.
And no beef towards you but that's the problem. You only thinking about it from your perspective and POV. When you got kids and whole damn families in there it becomes an issue when you promote it as a family atmosphere.
It's shameful that a dress code is very necessary. Lots of products of single-mom households don't know how to act in public.

NEVER FORGET

Exactly.