The Turkey Leg Hut Got a Dress Code Now

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let people buy their Turkey legs in peace. Policing wardrobe has to be exhausting, especially when people are paying. Police the profits.
Man look just bc you paying for your food doesn't give you the right to come through like you just stepped out of your house or going to the club. shyt has slowly started turning into a club and that's not what it is. You want your food, dress appropriately or GTFO. It be a ton of families in there and they got chics with their ass and titties out sometimes wearing next to nothing in the middle of the day. Nah shyt was getting out of hand. This was needed.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to buy my turkey leg in peace by not seeing a dude's ass cuz his pants is sagging or an overweight chick in a bathing suit and shower cap.

Focus on your Turkey legs. Lol maybe cause I’m broke, but wear what you want, just pay for the food. Preferably in cash thanks!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man look just bc you paying for your food doesn't give you the right to come through like you just stepped out of your house or going to the club. shyt has slowly started turning into a club and that's not what it is. You want your food, dress appropriately or GTFO. It be a ton of families in there and they got chics with their ass and titties out sometimes wearing next to nothing in the middle of the day. Nah shyt was getting out of hand. This was needed.
:manny: I guess I don’t eat out enough or care enough. I hope they get the clientele they are looking for and it doesn’t backfire.

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
fukk dress codes, they were shyt in school and shyt irl (especially outside of church/formal events)

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine a black business wanting to uphold some form of decency
Blaspemy.

nikka just buy your turkey leg and mind your business, why is that such a hard concept for some of you to grasp:dahell:
Don’t bring your bytchass into my restaurant looking any kind of way. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
nikka just buy your turkey leg and mind your business, why is that such a hard concept for some of you to grasp:dahell:

Bruh trying to increase his customer base. I ain't trying to bring my kid to a restaurant and he learning cursive by looking at someone's ass.