The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm kind of worry about that breh :huhldup:
He was determined to fix it after Bron left, and he wound up maxing Bosh and trading two firsts for Dragic despite being 5+games under .500 :scusthov:
Those were good decisions. No one could have predicted Bosh blood clots. Riley also found Whiteside. All good decisions despite a bad year.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Those were good decisions. No one could have predicted Bosh blood clots. Riley also found Whiteside. All good decisions despite a bad year.

It's not even the bloodclots, I said these were bad decisions as soon it happened.
I was against the Bosh deal, because I figured it was time to tank, since our 2015-2016 picks are top10 protected and our core is not good enough.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even the bloodclots, I said these were bad decisions as soon it happened.
I was against the Bosh deal, because I figured it was time to tank, since our 2015-2016 picks are top10 protected and our core is not good enough.

Our core, as it is now, IS good enough to compete if healthy.

Dragic
Wade
Deng / Ennis
Bosh / McRoberts
Whiteside

That's among one of the more talented offensive cores in the East. This squad could give Miami fits and hang with the Atlanta too.

Guys like Johnson and Ennis have shown they can be solid at this level but they just need a more solidly defined role while they grow.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Dragic
Wade
Deng / Ennis
Bosh / McRoberts
Whiteside

That's among one of the more talented offensive cores in the East. This squad could give Miami fits and hang with the Atlanta too.

Guys like Johnson and Ennis have shown they can be solid at this level but they just need a more solidly defined role while they grow.

Competing in the East and winning a round or two? Yes
Realistically competing for a chip? No

It wouldn't shock me if we made the ECF next year and lost to the Cavs in 6 or 7. But at our best, we're the 2013-2014 Nets on steroids, a great team on paper that ultimately falls short.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Dragic
Wade
Deng / Ennis
Bosh / McRoberts
Whiteside

It wouldn't shock me if we made the ECF next year and lost to the Cavs in 6 or 7. But at our best, we're the 2013-2014 Nets on steroids, a great team on paper that ultimately falls short.
We need a coach who can develop young players into something special

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I couldn't disagree more, Our starting lineup when healthy is good enough to get 50+ wins. Bosh is still good enough to be a top 5 PF in the NBA, Wade is still good to start at the 2 and average 19-23 ppg. Dragic can run am offense and averages 16ppg, Deng is still one of the more solid 2-ways players in the league, and Whiteside has been a revelation. I'm not team blow it up, I'm team pay the guys we have now, draft well, and groom the young talent we already have. We have a GREAT core, but half of these guys haven't played more than 20 games together. What do you expect when two of your best PF's(Bosh and McRoberts) are out for the season and you have Henry Walker playing the 4 some nights and other nights Enis and or Beaz is at the 4? This Heat core is still good at full health, we just need a whole off season where everyone is healthy and continuity can be built. We've had 30 diffirent lineups this season. With a sharp shooter(hopefully we get one in the draft) and Bosh and McRoberts back(two guys who can spread the floor and give Dragic, Wade, Napier and our other guards room to operate) this team will get rolling next season. I honestly don't mind how much we're paying the guys that we're paying. This team(any team) needs bigs that can shoot and spread the floor. And we have to guys that are awesome at that coming back next season. And one of them is a solid passer/playmaker(McRoberts).

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

I don't know what might happen to the Cavs in the next 2-3yrs. Kevin Love might bounce. Either way, JR smith is what 35? The Cavs core isn't much younger than Miami's. Sean Marion, Mike Miller, James Jones. They'll be a perennial 50+ win team on the strength of the Kyrie/LeBron dynamic duo, and rim protection from Mozgov, but I'm not ready to declare Miami having annual ECF defeats at the hands of Cleveland. We don't even know how long KLove is gonna stick around. I think everyone's living in the moment and the moment we're living in sucks. We just need to be patient.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I want Justice Winslow or Stanley Johnson. If we could get one of them! :ohlawd:

Dragic
Wade
Justice
Bosh
Young Russell aka Whitelord.