The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I haven't been able to watch a lot of this team recently, but has Whiteside continued to show post moves, and how's Ennis been playing?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
we're gonna make the playoffs the rest of the teams play the cavs a couple of times too Boston plays Cleveland twice on fri and sunday and i think boston/bk/mil all play each other too and i think bucks play the cavs also

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I love Ennis. I like the potential of Ennis becoming a solid perimeter defender. He has the size, length, and athleticism to aggravate the opposing offenses 2's and 3's. Our defense could be so much better next year.

That's what I'm hoping he becomes. :blessed:
@Primetime @Alexander The Great
One of you nikka better pay for your transgressions against the Ennis :ufdup:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
That's what I'm hoping he becomes. :blessed:
@Primetime @Alexander The Great
One of you nikka better pay for your transgressions against the Ennis :ufdup:
nikka what? :dahell:
Ennis has played pretty good this year when given the minutes. I'd go out on a limb and say he's the best rookie we've drafted since 08
I was re-watching some of the game from last night, focusing particularly on Ennis. He reminds me of a rawer version of Paul George when he first came into the league. Similar size, off the charts athletically, average handles, long body good for defense (George was a step ahead at this point), but at this stage comparing their first years Ennis is a better shooter. We'll have to see if he becomes a fixture in the rotation to see just how high his ceiling is

• Dap
Reactions: Meh