The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I played around with that ESPN mock lottery draft tool and once(out of like 10 times) it had us jump up to #3 :banderas:

anyway back to reality, we're looking at either the #9 or #10 pick. which, from what I've read might either be Stanley Johnons or Kevon Looney.

there is also the chance that Riley packages the pick with someone or some combination of (McRoberts/Deng/Birdman) and get a quality starter in return...maybe to Sacremento for Rudy Gay :manny:
Rudy Gay. :scust: If it aint Boogie i dont want shyt from the Kings.

Give me the young talent in Stanley Johnson.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A few months ago, on the radio Lebatard all but confirmed that Spo will take over for Riley when he's ready to retire.

@TheGregReaper
You right it's goung to be a struggle here these next 3+ years
image-jpg.6182

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The LeBatard show today :russ:

They are in rare form today plus they are talking about the Heat. We really suck brehs. Dan has been on the #tankwave all this time.

Hasaan really is a black hole. I noticed he never passed but the stats are glaring. He has one assist in the each month of January, March, & April. At whopping 2 in February. :deadrose:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
They are in rare form today plus they are talking about the Heat. We really suck brehs. Dan has been on the #tankwave all this time.

Hasaan really is a black hole. I noticed he never passed but the stats are glaring. He has one assist in the each month of January, March, & April. At whopping 2 in February. :deadrose:
He really is. He has 6 assists in his career. And they're all this year.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
In the midst of that avalanche that hit them in the 3rd yesterday, what does the coach say?

"I know we're all frustrated right now but we need to play with more grit. More collective grit."

WHAT THE FUKK?! :dahell::mindblown::stopitslime::francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
In the midst of that avalanche that hit them in the 3rd yesterday, what does the coach say?

"I know we're all frustrated right now but we need to play with more grit. More collective grit."

Im still waiting on the basketball definition of "grit". This fukk nikka uses that shyt every single time he is on camera as if that word is some b ball defying shyt.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Amidst the struggles, an increasing group of frustrated Heat fans has begun to endorse an intriguing concept: Why not tank the rest of the 2014-15 season to get a better draft pick?

If the Heat do wind up with a top 10 pick this season, they would keep their 2015 first round pick, they would need to surrender a future first round pick to the Cavs (in either 2016 or 2017), and the next pick available for trade would be subject to a great many restrictions. Here is a description of what those restrictions would be:

• From now until before the 2016 draft: The Heat would not be allowed to trade any first round picks, no matter how far into the future.
  • From after the 2016 draft until before the 2018 draft: The earliest first round pick the Heat would be eligible to trade is its 2023 pick.
  • From after the 2018 draft until before the 2019 draft: The earliest first round pick the Heat would be eligible to trade is its 2019 pick, but only if the first pick obligation to the Suns is satisfied in 2018.
  • From after the 2019 draft until before the 2021 draft: The earliest first round pick the Heat would be eligible to trade is its 2023 pick.
  • From after the 2021 onward: The Heat would be eligible to trade all of its future first round picks (including its 2022 pick) without restriction.
So… By wanting the Heat to tank in order to keep its 2015 first round pick, you’re essentially saying that you’d be willing to cause the Heat to not be able to trade a single first round pick for more than a year and, after that year has expired, you’re okay with the first pick eligible for trade being in the year 2023!

http://heathoops.com/2015/04/with-injuries-mounting-should-the-miami-heat-tank/#more-24828

Please Based Silver, give us a top 10 pick, don't give Riley the opportunity to fukk up our future even more :blessed: :sadcam: :damn:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

did he expect the eggs are cheesey with them grits or nah?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking trash ass franchise. Wade without another HOF is pathetic. Gonna eat real good once you bozos are officially eliminated. It was all good just a month ago with whiteside huh feggits? Place your franchises faith on an immature dumb oaf brehs.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
fukking trash ass franchise. Wade without another HOF is pathetic. Gonna eat real good once you bozos are officially eliminated. It was all good just a month ago with whiteside huh feggits? Place your franchises faith on an immature dumb oaf brehs.

...and they still faring better than Kobe and the Lakers :blessed:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
...and they still faring better than Kobe and the Lakers :blessed:
I'm assuming a certain 24 year old Canadian virgin who proudly hopped on the Spurs and pacers when they faced us but has the nerve to talk about other fans is still spamming our thread? Why hasn't that spam trolling led to some sort of punishment by us?