The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thank god somebody in the media finally is. Spo has to be the dumbest mothafukkin coach in the NBA. Real shyt i would probably take any other coach over Spo.
I ran the list in my head bro. Only east coach I debated was Vogel. West wise I don't know too many of them to say.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
What are we supposed to do during the year then? I can't condone watching this team. I see it as a sign of condoning this coach. I never thought I'd hate a coach more than cam Cameron but this is an easy call.

We wasn't gon do shyt anyway :yeshrug:
Hope that we're awful next 2 seasons and Spo gets fired :manny:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
wow you can start to predict how these heat games turn out lol

I was so close to making a thread predicting what this heat-blazers game was gunna be like and it would been 100% on the money

what the hell is going on in the lockerroom at half?

we can't even be happy that we are up at half on NAT TV cuz we know that we gunna fall apart in the 3rd

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Does Barkley dislike dwade?

yeah

im watching the full TNT episode on YT and this guy chuck is just sucking Lowry like "oh he's an all-star, he better be an all-star"

like why would he NOT be an all-star? :mindblown:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We going at it the wrong with the #FireCoachSpo rants based on how Riley and the Heat org operates. He's Corleone and u not gonna tell him to cut his son so we gotta show love to the other son Zo to be coach and send fredo to vegas to fukk strippers and do lines