The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
B64osCRIIAAYxZX.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
32-56 this half. Either the coach is trying to lose or the team has quit on its coach. Both suggest he's gotta go. We gotta be the worst second half offense and defense in basketball.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Wade needs to outright tell Riley that we need a new coach. I don't think anyone else will say it and get through to him.
The beat writer wont call spo out and they freakin need to. He needs to explain why naiper went from playing to dnp why Whiteside not getting more minutes.
Why he makes no in game adjustments and out lost the team looks every third quarter. Hell the only reason ennis was getting minutes early was cuz bosh and wade spoke up and sad he needs to play.

Wade and bosh need to speak up and see that naiper and Whiteside getting more minutes will help this team but that also they need to change whstever offense and defense scheme they actually run. Cuz whatever the shyt they running now obvious is not work at all

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brehs just sit back and take in the fukkery
We ain't getting rid of him anytime soon, so chill out for the next couple of years.
What are we supposed to do during the year then? I can't condone watching this team. I see it as a sign of condoning this coach. I never thought I'd hate a coach more than cam Cameron but this is an easy call.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
well at least spo is getting destroyed on twitter

The beat writer wont call spo out and they freakin need to. He needs to explain why naiper wrnt from playing to dnp why Whiteside not getting more minutes. Hell the only reason ennis was getting minutes early was cuz bodh and wade spoke up and sad he needs to play.

Wade and bosh need to speak up and see that naiper and Whiteside getting more minutes will help this team but thst also they need to change whstever offense and defense scheme they actually run.
Links?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
all these other young prospects in the league that are not on the heat better pray to whatever god they believe in every night they got drafted/picked up by a different team....especially the big men

i fukkin hate erik spoelstra