The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Cody Taylor: According to a source, the Miami #HEAT are calling up Tyler Johnson from the @SFSkyforce Twitter
Rumors tagsMiami Heat, D-League, Tyler Johnson

Cody Taylor: In 13 games for the @SFSkyforce, Tyler Johnson was averaging 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. He shot 46% from 3-point Twitter

Tank is getting warmed up. We have the twelfth worst record in the league right now. Getting in the top ten. With the way Detroit is surging, only 2 1/2 games back from the 8th seed, we wont have to drive the tank too far to get into the top 10.
#tankwave

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cody Taylor: According to a source, the Miami #HEAT are calling up Tyler Johnson from the @SFSkyforce Twitter

Cody Taylor: In 13 games for the @SFSkyforce, Tyler Johnson was averaging 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. He shot 46% from 3-point Twitter

Tank is getting warmed up. We have the twelfth worst record in the league right now. Getting in the top ten. With the way Detroit is surging, only 2 1/2 games back from the 8th seed, we wont have to drive the tank too far to get into the top 10.
#tankwave

I know it sounds retarded, but I don't want our pick this year(meaning drafting top 10).
Unless we draft a young Jordan or Duncan, Spo gonna railroad him. Even if we do get that great of a prospect, Spo still might yo-yo his minutes.

I especially don't want the pick this year, because we're going to get worse in 2016 and 2017, I really don't wanna miss out on having the chance to draft Thon Maker in 2017.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

#tankwave
;
Justise Winslow or Okafor on the way. :blessed:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
ready for another....."Miami Heat adventure"

mlfw265_small.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the Clippers feed...these dumbasses just said Whiteside just got a new career high. This ain't Joel Anthony playing :what: