The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The loyalty Riley preaches often hurts him.

• Wade can't play big minutes anymore, period. Should be 30-32 mins max.
  • Bosh needs to decide if he's a PF/C again or if he's going back to being our SF by the way he plays
  • SPoelstra needs to find a way to get a line up to sustain in the 2nd quarter so that our starters can be fresh and ready come 3rd Q
  • I'm not sure we have time to wait for Ennis to develop. Kid showed promise but he takes the dumbest fouls sometimes and often gets lot in the offense.
  • Both Napier and Whiteside need to start. Chalmers can be that spark we need off the bench when we are resting Wade. Let the youth movement begin
  • UD si done.
  • Im not sure why we insist on keeping Hamilton. He and Shawn Williams do the same thing and Williams is better.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Makes no sense for us to go into tank mode either:upsetfavre:

Spo will ruin whatever young talent we draft with bullshyt like this :sadheats:
Jet fans just got john idzik fired for being the general manager equivalent of spo. We should google how they did it. Flew banners over team buildings calling for him to be fired. Rented billboards by the arena calling for his head. Circulated shirts and towels. Stuff like that.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Jet fans just got john idzik fired for being the general manager equivalent of spo. We should google how they did it. Flew banners over team buildings calling for him to be fired. Rented billboards by the arena calling for his head. Circulated shirts and towels. Stuff like that.

Save it.

He ain't going nowhere breh...

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Actually now that I think about it....the reason Spo might not be playing Bazz and Hassan that much is because he actually IS listening to Riley. :mjcry:

Riles be on his Vince McMahon shyt not pushing young talent as coach or GM anyway. From all reports he still thinks he can hit a home run in 2016. In his mind he still belives he can get a Kevin Durant. They planning to pull off the big three started in 2007, he probably thinking he still got it :smugfavre: and he dont know its a new day :sadcam:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Actually now that I think about it....the reason Spo might not be playing Bazz and Hassan that much is because he actually IS listening to Riley. :mjcry:

Riles be on his Vince McMahon shyt not pushing young talent as coach or GM anyway. From all reports he still thinks he can hit a home run in 2016. In his mind he still belives he can get a Kevin Durant. They planning to pull off the big three started in 2007, he probably thinking he still got it :smugfavre: and he dont know its a new day :sadcam:
Nah Riley isn't in his ear. He's always been this bad. He started big z deep into the 2011 playoffs and mike bibby through game 5 of the finals. Last playoffs he started rio through game 4 and played a clearly hobbled wade who was a liability heavy minutes in the 2013 playoffs. Riley ain't in his ear.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
if I don't see spo getting called out by the miami media or players after tonight, these muthafukkers aint shyt. this clown is really sabotaging the team right now.
He should but they won't.

Riley won't fire his protégé like that. 1st because of loyalty and 2nd because he knows the roster has too many flaws so most coaches would have struggled.
Whiteside is a step in the right direction but we need much more than that. Bosh needs to wake the fukk up tho. Wade started slow but he's been going hard lately. Bosh needs to realize noone else will grab these boards and put it on himself to lead by example on the boards.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Ira starting to send shots

-- And how exactly do you practice third quarters? Start practice with a 10-point lead?

-- So the Heat can't get anything done, start to lack energy . . . and no Hassan Whiteside in the third period.

-- A period the Heat are outscored 33-16?

-- When Chris Kaman is looking like Wilt?

-- Whiteside did enter for the first time in the second half at the start of the fourth quarter, when the Heat trailed 76-64.

-- After they were up five at halftime.

-- He played as game-changer when he entered in the second period.

-- Then it was back to Birdman and back to Blazers.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't even wanna Inside the NBA after L tonight cause that fat sellout Barkley gonna make up some shyt...but Im curious to see what Shaq thinks of Whiteside

Yeah its that bad: I wanna know what Shaq thinks :mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

-- And how exactly do you practice third quarters? Start practice with a 10-point lead?

-- So the Heat can't get anything done, start to lack energy . . . and no Hassan Whiteside in the third period.

-- Whiteside did enter for the first time in the second half at the start of the fourth quarter, when the Heat trailed 76-64.

that's what I wanted to see. hopefully this can get the ball rolling for others to call this fa66ot out.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

Thank god somebody in the media finally is. Spo has to be the dumbest mothafukkin coach in the NBA. Real shyt i would probably take any other coach over Spo.