The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Yeah Spo is fukking horrible. I don't understand why Whiteside and Napier don't get decent minutes. There's no fukking reason they shouldn't be getting ALOT of minutes and at this point why not start them.

Outside of Wade and Bosh no one else should be expecting to start.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Wade is so sloppy with the ball sometimes :mjcry:

Why does Spoelstra take out lineups that are working to put in lineups that don't do shyt and not make any further moves until the other team has gone on a 16-2 run :mjcry:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
we need an another solid offensive player to come off out bench

Granger gassed us up for a few games, he's back to being trash

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
We going at it the wrong with the #FireCoachSpo rants based on how Riley and the Heat org operates. He's Corleone and u not gonna tell him to cut his son so we gotta show love to the other son Zo to be coach and send fredo to vegas to fukk strippers and do lines

2017-2018 Heat
GM: Zo
Head Coach: Juwan Howard

Napier
Mykhailiuk
Thon Maker
Bosh
Whiteside

Bench: Wade; Ennis

Please let this happen :noah:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Entering the weekend, no team had a larger point discrepancy than the 197 points the Heat have been outscored by after halftime this season. Not the New York Knicks. Not the Philadelphia 76ers
:ohhh::mindblown::damn::scust::sadbron:

"It's like watching a rom-com," guard Dwyane Wade said, familiar with the romatic-comedy genre in his marriage to actress Gabrielle Union. "You know the outcomes. That's what it felt like, 'This is typical.' We've seen this movie before."

To Spoelstra, it has to become more of an action movie, or at least more animated.

"The pain of all these frustrating third quarters in games has not ignited us into the action that's necessary to overcome it," he said. "We need a breakthrough in those moments. And we just have to find a way.

"[Thursday] it was a matter of simply not playing hard enough during those minutes when they made their run. It started up being a 9-2 run to start the quarter and throughout the quarter it ended up being some loose balls, offensive rebounds and some empty possessions going the other way."

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Why does Spoelstra take out lineups that are working to put in lineups that don't do shyt and not make any further moves until the other team has gone on a 16-2 run :mjcry:
This shyt happens on a nighty basis it make no sense and then after we are behind he will then bring wade or deng or both back

I still remember that 76ers game he let granger ennis UD at center and rio and cole just lose the lead and he just seat on his hands. Shawne williams went off for like 14 in the third quarter and didnt ride the hot hand and took him out midway in the third while he was still cooking and I dont think he got any minutes after that

Last edited:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
this mod keeps deleting my thread for 0 reason
idk why he hates me

maybe im not worth of being heatfan

18717.jpg

sorry guys

fae.jpg