The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Remember Spoelstra is half-Filipino aka half degenerate. He bets Miami first half and bets his max on the other team every second half

The racisim that comes out when those losses get to people :russ:
So Souf Flawida tho :banderas:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What does Riley say to this motherfukker Spo lately?:russ:

"Leave me alone Pat I got this figured, we're enjoying the process and the journey"
*cues Bruce Springsteen*

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What does Riley say to this motherfukker Spo lately?:russ:

"Leave me alone Pat I got this figured, we're enjoying the process and the journey"
*cues Bruce Springsteen*

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Why didn't Napier play all game until now? I've had my fill. I'm not watching another heat game or buying any team apparel until spo gets his walking papers. Imagine what we could have done the last 4 years if Riley fired spo like he did van gundy.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I'm not gonna lie, I hopped in bed forgetting a game was on so I just turned it on a min ago. Looked at the box score, 33 3rd quarter points from Portland :mjlol:

Somebody give me the break down on how spo fukked it up tonight
So, we get through the 1st Q up a bit, we bring in Whiteside in the 2nd, go up 10, but that lead is too big, so we bring back in BIrdman and momentum switches to Portland.

Then the 3rd, Spo is in his fukking glory now, not only do we run Bird 8 mins straight while we lose the lead, instead of bringing in Whiteside, we go small with Bosh at center to really ensure we ain't shyt. End the quarter down 12 and that's all she wrote

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Naiper actually is in
I cant even be happy hes playing cuz this piece of shyt spo man I hate him I want this bum gone he makes no in game adjustments
Wade needs to outright tell Riley that we need a new coach. I don't think anyone else will say it and get through to him.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So, we get through the 1st Q up a bit, we bring in Whiteside in the 2nd, go up 10, but that lead is too big, so we bring back in BIrdman and momentum switches to Portland.

Then the 3rd, Spo is in his fukking glory now, not only do we run Bird 8 mins straight while we lose the lead, instead of bringing in Whiteside, we go small with Bosh at center to really ensure we ain't shyt. End the quarter down 12 and that's all she wrote
Does spo got some issues off the court :mindblown: do the assistants say anything to this clown :why: Riley how can you sit there and watch this??

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

and this happens every.....fukkin....game

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bazz getting some garbage minutes :mjcry:
My son slowly but surely reaching freedom :mjcry:
#StartedFromTheDLeague :wow: