The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shabazz hasn't been good tho

It's been two months; he hasn't gotten consistent PT, and he's a rookie. With that said, he has potential to be a solid starting PG, and this team is treadmill status for the next two years. I said in this thread before the season started, this year and next is all about seeing if Ennis/Bazz can be NBA starters, and unfortunately this coach is not allowing us to see it.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
shyt was 50% off everytime the heat won :damn:

Remember that long ass win streak nikka? :damn: :damn: :damn:
I live in orlando so I didn't get to eat off it :mjcry: and there's one 5 minutes from my house. Tijuana flats does that type of stuff if the magic hit 10 3's or more in a game though and they're even closer :manny:. We saw a once in a generation team end way too soon because a certain someone wanted to have total control of a team and hook up his high school buddies. Ain't the way to grow. I got maybe 5 friends left from then just 7 years later and I only chill with 1-2 regularly (one had to move to Indiana). There was supposed to be so much more fast break offense and posterizing dunks and phirana defense and late game rallies and and interview crashing and championships to chase. It feels like if Steve Austin broke his neck again when Vince McMahon dumped him over the top rope at the 1999 royal rumble. It all ended far too soon.