The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Spo playing only 8 guys to me seem like he kinda in desperate mode. So you telling me that naiper couldn't even get 10 of cole 34 minutes.

Something must be going on behind the scene with naiper cuz you just dont lose trust in someone that quick.

I didn't get to see the game guys why wade only played 30 minutes The fact that cole and even tho granger had a good game had more minutes then wade and bosh unless injury or foul trouble should NEVER happen

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What do yall think the chances are that Riley will EVER consider that a lot of these L's are on Spo. Its like Riley is so stuck on dude he does not acknowlege the fact that the dude does NOTHING right. Since he was hired in 08, he has to be the only coach in sports who has NEVER "COACHED" his team to a win. He has lost 20+ games easily with dumbass coaching decisions. From Beasley not playing in his 1st 2 seasons, all the way to now with Napier, this nikka has absolutely no idea on who to play and when to play them. Napier was not filling up the stat sheet but he also was not effecting games negatively, the team ALWAYS played better with him on the floor, why the fukk is this nikka benched smh.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do yall think the chances are that Riley will EVER consider that a lot of these L's are on Spo. Its like Riley is so stuck on dude he does not acknowlege the fact that the dude does NOTHING right. Since he was hired in 08, he has to be the only coach in sports who has NEVER "COACHED" his team to a win. He has lost 20+ games easily with dumbass coaching decisions. From Beasley not playing in his 1st 2 seasons, all the way to now with Napier, this nikka has absolutely no idea on who to play and when to play them. Napier was not filling up the stat sheet but he also was not effecting games negatively, the team ALWAYS played better with him on the floor, why the fukk is this nikka benched smh.

I liked Beas but he's definitely a negative. The dude is a defensive eyesore. At least Williams tries on that end.

He definitely should be playing Napier though.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Still can't believe we didn't get something going to the rim
erik-spoelstra-reaction.png

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know no one wants to tank, but say if we get the tenth pick this year, who do you want and who do you think can be productive here given this FO's sporadic use if young players?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know no one wants to tank, but say if we get the tenth pick this year, who do you want and who do you think can be productive here given this FO's sporadic use if young players?
remind me again, do we even own our 1st round pick this year? I know i asked this before

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
remind me again, do we even own our 1st round pick this year? I know i asked this before

Top ten protected for this year and next, unprotected in 2017.
If we don't pick top ten this year, our pick is ours for next year and on.

Btw Orlando is 3GB of the eighth seed(where we're currently at) and have a winnable schedule over the next five games. While the Heat have to play the Blazers; Rockets, and Clippers.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Cole sucks and Rio has struggle the last few games and not being as aggressive and naiper cant even get on the floor

That's what I wanted to see. The captain stepping up and pointing out what everybody has been saying for the past 2 months. Something our dumbass coach just can't seem to realize. We got 2 shytty point guards but for some reason our retarded ass coach chooses to play them both at the same fukkin time like he's doing some innovative shyt. What makes it even more sad is we have a point guard who can't get a minute of playing time even though he's easily outplayed and showed much more potential than our current back up.

shyt is fukkin pathetic how clueless our coach is. But after wades comments something tells me we're gonna be seeing Shabazz come out the dog house next game. It's a shame wade gotta put teammates on blast just to get this fukkin moron to see what's clear as day. Spo's stupidity is now putting the chemistry of the team at risk. I hate this fa66ot.