The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
shyt is anticlimatic as fukk :damn:

Dwade shoud've take it to the rim

he had plenty of time

we lost at home to the magic and the sixers breh :scust: :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
this is actually the first loss in a while that has me legit heated. my heart was pounding for a good minute just now. had so many players making an impact. this shyt is on spo. that chalmers cole lineup killed the momentum...this fukkin idiot just doesn't understand it. if they're playing cole to get his trade value up, the shyt aint working. who the fukk would want his sorry ass. let him go to cleveland to be with his boy already.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
this is actually the first loss in a while that has me legit heated. my heart was pounding for a good minute just now. had so many players making an impact. this shyt is on spo. that chalmers cole lineup killed the momentum...this fukkin idiot just doesn't understand it. if they're playing cole to get his trade value up, the shyt aint working. who the fukk would want his sorry ass. let him go to cleveland to be with his boy already.
We gotta go one step at a time, he finally figured out Haslem @ C doesn't work, lets hope this Cole/Chalmers lineups have run their course

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Christ our defense sucks. Another team shoots 50%+ from the field and 40%+ from deep. 6-12 at home just doesn't cut it when we get nothing from a bad season. This defensive scheme needs to change.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Christ our defense sucks. Another team shoots 50%+ from the field and 40%+ from deep. 6-12 at home just doesn't cut it when we get nothing from a bad season. This defensive scheme needs to change.
I dunno how complicated this scheme is on D.. But our nikkas suck at it. Let's just run a zone and call it a day

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Tbh with the emergence of whiteside im Not sure I even want Blatche (Reference to another post). What this team needs to Do is stop fukking around with Cole, trade him for whatever you can get ASAP before he walks to Cleveland this summer and we get nothing, and put Napier on the floor. We need a point guard who can create for others Chalmers and the spy can't do that.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Spo only playing three guys off the bench
:dwillhuh::snoop: cole playing 34 freaking minutes
:obama::whoo:Whiteside with 11 free throw attempt and 7 rebounds in only 18 minutes

They just mentioned that in the post game.. Saying that normally Spo plays 10 guys in the 1st quarter...

Also in the post game: DWade talmbout the spacing wasn't good enough on the last play and that allowed them to double and he couldn't find a lane to drive:stopitslime:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Spo makes decisions sometimes that are literally retarded. Why is he only playing 8 guys in December? If it was the postseason that would be fine, I guess but they're not even half way into the season yet. Napier and Ennis need to play. They're not winning a championship this year and they need to develop those guys. Also, his out of time out plays are god-awful. I knew they weren't going to get anything good on that last play.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
jimmy-mcnulty.gif
This sums it up perfectly.

Rothstein is good in the post game analysis :leon: