The Tragic Mulatto: Downfall of Lolo Jones

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I don't see what the big deal is? She doesn't even look good, she looks like Rashida Jones on steroids. She also has a manjaw. :scusthov:
0619_Lolo_Jones.jpg

She's built like one of my nikkas I lift weights with...:merchant:
lolo-jones-2010-espy-awards-02.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The worst part about it is how the black people didn't back Dawn Harper and Kellie Wells when they voiced their concerns in the NBC interview, and they basically ran with the narrative of the cac media. They kept saying it wasn't the time of the place and they would miss out endorsement opportunities, they were jealous and low class, and they didn't have compelling stories :beli:.

Come on. We all knew how the media would handle that situation. 2 dark skinned black women criticizing the "innocent", "pretty" mixed race light skinned woman. Even though what they both said was right, white people gave them the
ltZKRVM.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't see what the big deal is? She doesn't even look good, she looks like Rashida Jones on steroids. She also has a manjaw. :scusthov:
0619_Lolo_Jones.jpg

She's built like one of my nikkas I lift weights with...:merchant:
lolo-jones-2010-espy-awards-02.jpg

meanwhile, look at kellie wells who beat her out for the bronze medal in the hurdles in the olympics :ohlawd:

Wells_KellieR1-Doha11.jpg
148329482.jpg

Picture-1.png

64888d1344641612-optimizim-you-think-right-kellie-wells-5.jpg

Kellie-Wells-224x300.jpg

d92544db943bacc7eb7ae65043bd1a4b.jpeg

Kellie-Wells-4.jpg

Kellie-Wells-7.jpg

wells.jpg

50f87f13c11cc.image.jpg

:banderas:

lolo :camby:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Come on. We all knew how the media would handle that situation. 2 dark skinned black women criticizing the "innocent", "pretty" mixed race light skinned woman. Even though what they both said was right, white people gave them the
ltZKRVM.png

fukked up. The amount of disrespect the interviewer showed by asking 2 women with 3 medals beween them about a non medalist when they barely got any airtime after winning :snoop:

Hold this next to any of Lol's interviews and Dawn or Kellie are never mentioned nor were they congratulated :pacspit:.

She's not guilty for accepting all the publicity, it's the fact that she goes into victim mode when she's confronted with her failures and not giving credit where it's due :smh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
fukked up. The amount of disrespect the interviewer showed by asking 2 women with 3 medals beween them about a non medalist when they barely got any airtime after winning :snoop:

Hold this next to any of Lol's interviews and Dawn or Kellie are never mentioned nor were they congratulated :pacspit:.

She's not guilty for accepting all the publicity, it's the fact that she goes into victim mode when she's confronted with her failures and not giving credit where it's due :smh:

:clap: yep. Fame is the most powerful drug known to man, when you become addicted you find ways to justify using/abusing it and shield yourself from criticism. The only way you can truly quit that shyt is hitting the absolute bottom of rock bottom, that when by you're own admission you begin to see what you've become and that you need help.