The Tragic Mulatto: Downfall of Lolo Jones

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While were on the topic how come female professional athletes are more appreciated through looks rather than the skill it took for them to make it to a high level of athletics
Because they're females :what: & female athletes aren't that impressive in the grand scheme of athletics

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
They are?
That's the way I see it
For example Lindsey vonn (skiier) they did a sports illustrated cover about her and it was mostly pictures of her in bikini/barley any clothes and talked about her bf, etc

Some people probably don't even know she's an athlete unless they really look her u

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
That's the way I see it
For example Lindsey vonn (skiier) they did a sports illustrated cover about her and it was mostly pictures of her in bikini/barley any clothes and talked about her bf, etc

Some people probably don't even know she's an athlete unless they really look her u

The Williams sisters? Only certain people find them attractive.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lolo had the 2008 gold and fell. Bitter ass Dawn Harper shouldn't have won shyt and gotten no publicity for winning gold with the top seed falling and the 2nd being injured. I would normally blame the media having dark skinned bias, but what we supposed to do, give her a trip to Disney World?

Lolo's story isn't over. She's actually propelled the US team into a medal favorite.

Should she STFU sometimes? Yes
Does she have a flat ass? Yes
Is she beautiful though? Yes

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I was gonna watch this on Netflix just cause she pretty as fukk. I didn't know she was a bytch though. fukk her

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Mulatto's stay makin' them mad.
4M5SUNZ.png

Sotomayor needs stop being angry at the world because he got turned out by his own mom on an air mattress.
Ae4qrox.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if she was fine I wouldn't even be tripping:heh:...but she really didn't do much for me:mjlol:...but I wouldn't mind pretty women getting all the coverage cuz im a man,other attractive black women on the track team got press:manny:.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Im half creole so im sticking with my kind. she's so pretty and sexy, plus she's a virgin. :noah2:

creoles be winning even when they losing. :wow:
"Creoles"? Is every mixed person a "creole" or something?

I thought they were a specific ethnic group....:usure:

Pretty sure this bytch is a typical American half-breed...mother was probably Irish or some shyt, father was a regular breh....:laugh:

And LOL @ you being "half creole", what's the other half?

Niccas be out here on some "my great grand-mother was a quarter hobbit, so I consider Frodo my kin" type of shyt....:laugh:

And LOL @ you believing the virgin bullshyt. C'mon breh...at best, she might be on some pseudo-mystical "born again" type of shyt where she actually believes that she's a virgin in her "new life", at worst, she's just outright lying. It's probably the latter.

she's a loser. Plus she built like NFl corner, has no boobs, square jawline like superman. she comes across as crazy. She has pretty eyes and decent feet for a black woman but for the most part she sucks

She's cute enough in *some* still photographs but it falls apart when she smiles.

iZILPb2.jpg

Female athletes tend to get the biggest "charity bump" amongst all women. For whatever reason, as long as they don't look like fukking porcupines, people are willing to simp. I felt the same was about Hope Solo and, Maria Sharapova...pretty much all female athletes really. These bytches are built like tanks, are usually pretty average looking in the face, and worst of all, they actually have the audacity to revolve their lifestyles around male-activities...big turn-off.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Niccas be out here on some "my great grand-mother was a quarter hobbit, so I consider Frodo my kin" type of shyt....:laugh:

And LOL @ you believing the virgin bullshyt. C'mon breh...at best, she might be on some pseudo-mystical "born again" type of shyt where she actually believes that she's a virgin in her "new life", at worst, she's just outright lying. It's probably the latter.

She's cute enough in *some* still photographs but it falls apart when she smiles.

iZILPb2.jpg

The bolded has me laughing like a motherfukker.:russ::russ: I can't be mad at NBC though. They pick certain athletes they want to focus on, because they have potential of winning the gold. Also because they have big sponsors with big campaigns etc that provide advertising dollars to NBC. I know white boys lust over this strong faced bytch. Look at this gawker article calling her "smoking hot".:scusthov:
http://gawker.com/5912289/does-smoking-hot-olympic-athlete-virgin-have-a-chance-at-popularity