The Tragic Mulatto: Downfall of Lolo Jones

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And Nikki's ass isn't fake.

fukk out of here :mjlol:
Even if she's not she's still hotter than the cavewomen on the bob sled team, Lolo stay winning. watch the endorsements roll in pleghboi ....that creole face and charm. :noah2:

she gonna come in last place and still be on a wheaties box. :wow:

#creolewinning
#creoleswag
#youwinbutlosetocreolesregardless

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nas-and-lolo-jones.jpg

Nas WON. :wow:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Yeah, that was when I officially dropped the bytch for good.

She's a failure as an athlete, and extremely overrated looks wise. Her popularity within the media is one of the biggest outright racist phenomenons I've ever seen in sports journalism...publicity based SOLELY on being lighter skinned than fellow American track stars. fukk this bytch.

RU9qGa7.jpg

^ Women that actually accomplished something at the Olympics....

I hope that Lolo's bobsled crashes and she dies. fukk it, might as well let the hate flow through me....:manny:

she's a loser. Plus she built like NFl corner, has no boobs, square jawline like superman. she comes across as crazy. She has pretty eyes and decent feet for a black woman but for the most part she sucks

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no such thing as a "tragic mulatto". That's the same thing as "Willie Lynch", who never existed and is basically just some dude's twisted ideas. I've never seen Lolo Jones unhappy and if she's ever had identity problems, it's no less than any other mixed type person. Studies say practically all mixed people have identity issues. So this assertion that mulattos are special is wrong. I notice only African Americans waste their time worrying about people like Lolo Jones. Other people say nothing. She does her thing and some of yall whine and whine. I never saw her complain about losing.

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
shes dope look wise

everything beneficial that happens to her at this point is because of her looks..dont ever confuse it

shes a minor celebrity that happens to remind me of a girl i used to deal with that was a collegiate volleyball player

it is what it is but her physical appeal is the only thing makin her relevant just like 75% of the celebrities out there

Dman414

Banned
Daps
you gay brah? in that pic she not only flat chested but she looks androgynous as fuk

she needs boob implants and needs to gain 5 pounds to lose that square cac jawline. Once she does that she'd be straight