The Tragic Mulatto: Downfall of Lolo Jones

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
this is not true. Here's pictures of Aja evans who is also on that team.

1380578235000-c06-olynotes-01.jpg

78d937246dd711e3bc241267eb1add34_6.jpg

aja-evans-facebook2.jpg

a4ee1b427936b5eea465e8f215f45a77.jpg

7214b525-7007-4c88-b49f-33f3dfd4b4fa_04.jpg

now which one would you rather fukk??? the one built like an adolescent boy or an actual woman with curves??? :rudy:

Nikka is you serious right now? This is one drag queen looking bytch. :huhldup::camby:

I wouldn't fukk either one, one is a c00n and another is :huhldup:

And nikkas on that Lupita thread, say we up talk every brown skinned woman. :comeon:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rep lolo because she grew up poor outta Louisiana.

Making outta the boot to be something is tuff. This is the ratchet trap head quarters.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The worst part about it is how the black people didn't back Dawn Harper and Kellie Wells when they voiced their concerns in the NBC interview, and they basically ran with the narrative of the cac media. They kept saying it wasn't the time of the place and they would miss out endorsement opportunities, they were jealous and low class, and they didn't have compelling stories :beli:.

Kellie Wells was a sex abuse victim throughout her childhood and got raped numerous times by her stepfather and she got medal for America in the Olympics. No compelling story there :mjpls:

Dawn Harper got knee surgery the same year of the '08 Olympic trials, 4 months months she got third in order to get a spot on the Beijing team, and she didn't even have a sponsor so she ran the races in another teammates spikes and got gold and silver. Yeah, there's no compelling story there either :mjpls:

LOL Jones t, was the favorite, everywhere on TV and ads, endorsements, trips, loses, cries about an article she claimed that she didn't even read, a virgin :aicmon:, loses again, never won an Olympic medal and she's the face of the American team. Says alot :mjpls:

And Harper didn't get endorsments after 2008 anyway, so her speaking up about the bs didn't hurt her either

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
hey at least her momma likes black folks. :yeshrug:

all the shyt you can say about her, her momma would still look at a black guy like :shaq:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I notice only African Americans waste their time worrying about people like Lolo Jones. Other people say nothing.

:ehh: We're the ones that actually claim mulattoes (which is right, they are half black), until they actually get famous, then America grudgingly embraces them. We're the ones that mixed race people identify with by and large, but then when some of them c00n it up and get called up, they make black look like villains who pick on them out of jealousy and colorism and blah blah blah. This is mainly an issue on the women's side because black women are already painted with a certain brush and they have to be the villain in every case :smh:

So yeah, other people don't have to say anything because they aren't dealing with the mixed people within the community when they go through their identity crisis. People who don't know who they are are especially damaging to a community with so much infighting to begin with, so it's a burden whether we want to admit it or not :yeshrug:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The worst part about it is how the black people didn't back Dawn Harper and Kellie Wells when they voiced their concerns in the NBC interview, and they basically ran with the narrative of the cac media. They kept saying it wasn't the time of the place and they would miss out endorsement opportunities, they were jealous and low class, and they didn't have compelling stories :beli:.

Kellie Wells was a sex abuse victim throughout her childhood and got raped numerous times by her stepfather and she got medal for America in the Olympics. No compelling story there :mjpls:

Dawn Harper got knee surgery the same year of the '08 Olympic trials, 4 months months she got third in order to get a spot on the Beijing team, and she didn't even have a sponsor so she ran the races in another teammates spikes and got gold and silver. Yeah, there's no compelling story there either :mjpls:

LOL Jones t, was the favorite, everywhere on TV and ads, endorsements, trips, loses, cries about an article she claimed that she didn't even read, a virgin :aicmon:, loses again, never won an Olympic medal and she's the face of the American team. Says alot :mjpls:

And Harper didn't get endorsments after 2008 anyway, so her speaking up about the bs didn't hurt her either

I agree their stories are compelling and even though they didn't get the shine they much deserved I also look at the other side and say do we need more famous athletes out there getting exploited by their tragic past? I mean every pregame Football/basketball show showcases some unknown BLACK player and talks about how fukked up their life was and how they found happiness through their sport.

I am not saying these women don't deserve endorsements and attention, but you know with that attention there is going to be a focus on their past and of course white people are going to exploit it on some Michael Ohr shyt.