The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Chapter was HYPE :banderas:

Isnt Evankhell steonger than Yuri anyway? she top 500 and he top 100.

Karaka tryna get his wig pushed back :mjgrin: he picked the wrong ones brehs

SIU got SO much better at drawing fights, shyt looks damn near 3d at some parts :mjcry:

Koon lowkey hoping some of the weaker nikkas die :mjgrin: he miss them OG Turtle days, all these extra people dead weight to him

The gawd :myman:

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Didn't the guide say that some people were gonna die? It seems like its about that time for someone on Bam's team to get that work.

I think the guide is more like the oracle in the matrix. She says what he needs to become what he should. We're about to see Baam become a God this chapter to save them

That's what he's been hinting at since the pot training......and it got hinted at even harder after the convo with Khun and Baam where he wished they could be gods. I'm trying to figure out how much of an oh shyt level thing it's gonna be. I have a feeling he's about to freeze the entire world for a bit like he's been doing with people lately.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Karaka gave up an arm just to run Baam that fade :banderas:

Slayer fukkery never disappoints :banderas:

There's a reason Urek is Top 3 DOA :banderas:

The drawing got better I don't remember Yuri being so damn thick though :shaq::whoo::banderas:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't think any of them are dead. Characters of Rak's stature need a bigger death scene. He was silent the whole time. If he would've been like "fukk you eczema turtle " then I would be saying rip.

Curious to see where they take this karaka and wangnan storyline. Especially since they were hinting toward wangnan being jahads child.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:damn:...:to:...:sadbron:

I'ma hold off hope that somehow it ain't go down like that. Hopefully they pop back up in the future with a power boost because that's the same trio that got punked by Inieta so obviously they were starting to fall behind. Maybe Yuri and Evan find 'em; maybe Baam's mentor happens upon them and takes over the training; idk...someone powerful saving or finding them and helping them catch up with the power jumps would be nice (Wingtree lessons would be fire).

Karaka and Ash Ketchum brothers? That whole mystery gets more curious as it develops instead of giving me any clue where it's going.

Lastly, Karaka with infinite revive powers? I'ma hope SIU addresses that ability in his blog because it's OP as hell. Dude even got his arm back.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:damn:...:to:...:sadbron:

I'ma hold off hope that somehow it ain't go down like that. Hopefully they pop back up in the future with a power boost because that's the same trio that got punked by Inieta so obviously they were starting to fall behind. Maybe Yuri and Evan find 'em; maybe Baam's mentor happens upon them and takes over the training; idk...someone powerful saving or finding them and helping them catch up with the power jumps would be nice (Wingtree lessons would be fire).

Karaka and Ash Ketchum brothers? That whole mystery gets more curious as it develops instead of giving me any clue where it's going.

Lastly, Karaka with infinite revive powers? I'ma hope SIU addresses that ability in his blog because it's OP as hell. Dude even got his arm back.

Maybe that's why he was so quick to run up on Yuri. Didn't have to worry about dying at the time. Also, was I the only one who found it funny when he was surprised Bam didn't know who he was? He looked like he was offended. And I like that Bam is willing and ready to throw hands if need be even though I think Karaka would've beat him.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
MY PRINCE :damn::mjcry::to: be safe outchea

Alot happened in this chapter but that moment overshadowed them all :wow: brothers of the red light district, SIU you beast

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Maybe that's why he was so quick to run up on Yuri. Didn't have to worry about dying at the time. Also, was I the only one who found it funny when he was surprised Bam didn't know who he was? He looked like he was offended. And I like that Bam is willing and ready to throw hands if need be even though I think Karaka would've beat him.
Baam knew karaka couldnt kill him so it's whatever :manny: slayer or not he's still terrified of Jingsung and he'd mop karaka up quick if baam got hurt forreal

Wangnan destined to be the greatest, that's all i know, im theorizing karaka/wangnan being zahard's twins boys and baam being created by phantaminum (or even just a reincarnated version of him with memory loss)

Didnt someone mention a challenge wangnan and other people with that ring would have to go through back during the workshop arc? :jbhmm: