The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Baam knew karaka couldnt kill him so it's whatever :manny: slayer or not he's still terrified of Jingsung and he'd mop karaka up quick if baam got hurt forreal

Wangnan destined to be the greatest,
that's all i know, im theorizing karaka/wangnan being zahard's twins boys and baam being created by phantaminum (or even just a reincarnated version of him with memory loss)

Didnt someone mention a challenge wangnan and other people with that ring would have to go through back during the workshop arc? :jbhmm:
greater than than the tower's god Baam?? :childplease: :camby: :ufdup: show ur respect to the tower's god...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
greater than than the tower's god Baam?? :childplease: :camby: :ufdup: show ur respect to the tower's god...
Wangnan wearing a ring with the same symbol of the cave Baam was trapped in

Put some respect on that mans possible GOAT potential :ufdup: siu could easily be pulling a J.K. Rowling, making everyone believe harry was the gawd when it really was Neville Longbottom

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wangnan goin' full Ash Ketchum in this one...still hinting at being powerful while only fighting with pokeballs. I can't front, chapter felt light following the Ranker battle, especially with the cliffhanger (wordplay!) but the implications should be major going forward.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Im calling it now

Kakara and Wangnan are on some hoaquin shyt :wow:

The way he said that last statement got me feelin like he's saving his real power for when he runs up on his brother :lupe: demonic prince wangnan our savior :whew:

calh45

Cal
Daps
This one ain't get me as hard as the "push", but even with the guide saying folks were gonna die I didn't expect that shyt to swoop outta the heavens that quickly