The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Karaka ready to shoot the fair one with Yuri :gladbron: Wasn't expecting him to come straight for her. Thought he would do some roundabout shyt and go for Bam. Pretty sure the fight won't happen though:martin: Karaka talking about being God of FUG and Bam sitting here with the "maybe being God has it's benefits :ohhh:". I was looking forward to the interaction between Endorsi and Yuri. Hopefully we still get that after Karaka comes through and tries to crush the buildings.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Karaka ready to shoot the fair one with Yuri :gladbron: Wasn't expecting him to come straight for her. Thought he would do some roundabout shyt and go for Bam. Pretty sure the fight won't happen though:martin: Karaka talking about being God of FUG and Bam sitting here with the "maybe being God has it's benefits :ohhh:". I was looking forward to the interaction between Endorsi and Yuri. Hopefully we still get that after Karaka comes through and tries to crush the buildings.

My money's on Jinsung Ha to run some interference and help Baam escape. Yuri and Androssi interaction needs to happen ASAP and do we know which Princess would be hidden on the floor of death? I know a couple of candidates off the top, but I'd have to double check their back stories for more info (specifically, the one princess who lost her mind, took out a bunch of rankers and got banished).

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My money's on Jinsung Ha to run some interference and help Baam escape. Yuri and Androssi interaction needs to happen ASAP and do we know which Princess would be hidden on the floor of death? I know a couple of candidates off the top, but I'd have to double check their back stories for more info (specifically, the one princess who lost her mind, took out a bunch of rankers and got banished).

Euraisa is the one I think you are talking about. Sadly I would skip over the authors notes when I first started reading them. Is there a place I can read his notes on this?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Euraisa is the one I think you are talking about. Sadly I would skip over the authors notes when I first started reading them. Is there a place I can read his notes on this?

I'm not sure, when I need refreshers I just peep the Tower of God wiki so that'd be a place to start looking for sure.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

Karaka a goon no fukks given :wow:

Oh you murked my mans pull up though :wow:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Karaka came out there like he was about to rep for FUG and ended up looking like a lame. The whole chapter Karaka was on some..

What's that? :ohhh: It can absorb attacks?:ohhh: He restoring the bridge?:ohhh:How you get that shyt my nikka?:ohhh:Evan talking shyt to him on some "we some high rankers in here":ufdup:

It's a cold world. Kuhn basically said fukk them dudes that are hurt we gotta get back on this train. Ya'll can catch up later. Ehwa might get that work though:lupe: She better listen to Kuhn and go back to bed.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:whew: This chapter was lit...

SPOILERS BELOW

Karaka got heart to go at a princess that can hand out nuclear punches on the regular...her side kick is no slouch either...

Kon gives no fuk :heh:...left the injured and said fuk em..we gotta get on the train..if you get caught up in the blast, its every man for himself...but we all know Baam will risk his life to save the people on the bridge if something goes wrong...

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:whew: This chapter was lit...

SPOILERS BELOW

Karaka got heart to go at a princess that can hand out nuclear punches on the regular...her side kick is no slouch either...

Kon gives no fuk :heh:...left the injured and said fuk em..we gotta get on the train..if you get caught up in the blast, its every man for himself...but we all know Baam will risk his life to save the people on the bridge if something goes wrong...

Didn't the guide say that some people were gonna die? It seems like its about that time for someone on Bam's team to get that work.