The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That flare attack didn't even land directly and it completely shut down a zahard princess nominee who had beaten Androssi already. We need to see Jinsung in action, that dude's scary good (I was half hoping it'd be Urek's attack though not gonna lie).

As for the mystery Zahard, if it's somebody we've seen before I wouldn't be surprised if it was Maschenny. She's a rival of Yuri and was kicking it with Repellista the master spy.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SIU the god :wow: chapter was perfect

Maria was the chick that Koon got kicked out of his family for :lupe: he helped her become a princess cuz he was simping

Kaiser needs to be added to Baams harem :banderas:

Seems like we're about to go into the season 3 Princess arc SIU was talking about :blessed: these hoes all savages

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
SIU the god :wow: chapter was perfect

Maria was the chick that Koon got kicked out of his family for :lupe: he helped her become a princess cuz he was simping

Kaiser needs to be added to Baams harem :banderas:

Seems like we're about to go into the season 3 Princess arc SIU was talking about :blessed: these hoes all savages

I can't imagine Koon out here simpin. I want to see what this Maria woman looks like. He must've had a reason for going against his sister. Speaking of simpin'....Bam wtf man! You going into the war chest to give some broad that tried to kill you her name back:what:You just put the paws on her Ike Turner style and now you buying her a diamond ring to apologize:smh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That flare attack didn't even land directly and it completely shut down a zahard princess nominee who had beaten Androssi already. We need to see Jinsung in action, that dude's scary good (I was half hoping it'd be Urek's attack though not gonna lie).

As for the mystery Zahard, if it's somebody we've seen before I wouldn't be surprised if it was Maschenny. She's a rival of Yuri and was kicking it with Repellista the master spy.

Figured she'd be the one they worked with, but SIU always gotta throw a curveball...Maria huh? He literally always has something up that sleeve.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't imagine Koon out here simpin. I want to see what this Maria woman looks like. He must've had a reason for going against his sister. Speaking of simpin'....Bam wtf man! You going into the war chest to give some broad that tried to kill you her name back:what:You just put the paws on her Ike Turner style and now you buying her a diamond ring to apologize:smh:
FUG cuttin all the checks :myman: Baam aint touch a penny that was already in his pockets

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yuri had no confidence in Bam the Gawd:ufdup: She was still ready to drop that guap if it would've been Bam though. Which has me wondering what kinda paper these families walking around with. Also, Mascheny and Karaka look like they are gonna be gunning Yuri:lupe:. She better keep her head on a swivel

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's a branch family to a God? Karaka/Machenny vs Jinsung Ha/Yuri ...please SIU, give us that heat.

I'm actually thinking Maschenny's bet will be related to Baam progressing some more or something at the floor with no Guardian. This arc went faster than I thought, managed to be epic on it's own and is closing with some major plot development. SIU on some next ish.

SIU's foreshadow game is crazy. Like the author from God of high school.

I started God of High School and loved the combat art; but I was overloaded with manga and wound up letting that one sit so I could read a bunch of chapters at once. I need something to kill time while I let Gamer and Boku No Academia load up some more chapters; maybe I'll jump back in.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Baam is playing the long game. He wants all these people women on his side. Dude is actually manipulative with his pimp hand.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
They need to Hire SUI and make this an Anime. If Bleach can get an Anime and fall down a cliff after 1 season, why can't this be an anime? This has been going on 3 season strong.
We're still in the 2nd season which would probably end after the floor of death.

maybe I'll jump back in.

Where you left off?

Last edited: