The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I can't wait until Koon finally catches Rachael and

uN8KE0.gif

:banderas:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
SIU juxtaposing Baam and Wangnan again...can we get a damned explanation about Wangnan's important this arc/between arcs?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
SIU juxtaposing Baam and Wangnan again...can we get a damned explanation about Wangnan's important this arc/between arcs?
Yeah an explanation would be nice. However, with Hoaquin wondering if Wangnan is immortal and Karaka seeming to be able to resurrect in some kind of way has me leaning toward them being Jahad's children. So maybe the same rules that apply to Jahad apply to his children about not being able to be killed by a regular. Jahad running up in these women raw and got caught up :ufdup:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Wangnan my dude I fukks with him

But Baam though

He going for GOD Status :frenchlawd:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I wonder what type of shyt this ninja Bam is about to come out with after this training... :patrice:didn't he already knew Shinsu Control?:jbhmm: If he's just about to learn this shyt... then son is about to be a problem :whew:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder what type of shyt this ninja Bam is about to come out with after this training... :patrice:didn't he already knew Shinsu Control?:jbhmm: If he's just about to learn this shyt... then son is about to be a problem :whew:

I think I might be even more hype for Koon getting his training from Evan and Androssi learning from Yuri. Those two bring killer instinct to the fold.