The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hwa-ryun and the train OG's came across like straight monsters this chapter (along with the Novick whose a great character but always takes that backseat to Ran the gawd). This went hyper fast to the big encounters...I'm assuming we'll get the twin princess vs team Isu fights first, but Baam vs Kaiser is close enough to going down and the cold bloodedness seems like it's really their. I love this manga.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hwa-ryun and the train OG's came across like straight monsters this chapter (along with the Novick whose a great character but always takes that backseat to Ran the gawd). This went hyper fast to the big encounters...I'm assuming we'll get the twin princess vs team Isu fights first, but Baam vs Kaiser is close enough to going down and the cold bloodedness seems like it's really their. I love this manga.
Word :wow: Sachi made light work outta those attacks

Novik beasted on dude so quick :skip: pick fights with Ha family members brehs

Baam lookin like ssj2 Gohan :wow: when you see lightning you know it's real

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These match-ups been are on that next level. I still wish we'd gotten Hatsu vs Inieta though, and how nasty is Koon to hold up against Hatsu with a little dagger as his weapon!?

calh45

Cal
Daps
This chapter was so satisfying I read it a few times and might read it randomly throughout the rest of the week. Baam season is coming. He's getting his Bruce Leeroy on right now and figuring out the glow. Next Sunday can't come fast enough now.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Isu just had to step in. I was looking forward to seeing him fight with his new sword. I wonder who the sisters are gonna throw their support behind. Better not be Rachel.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I underestimated how hard baam been goin on these hoes :wow:

He literally beat her up physically then made her cry with his words afterwards, all with the :birdman: face

:banderas:
This gives me hope that he won't go soft on Rachel when he finally gets his hands on her.