The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
remember Ren from the first season? the nikka Yuri bodied cuz he was from RED

they can control shyt and call em to fight like this

latest

Ren ain't dead breh.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Kuhn out here game planning on the fly. Now they need to give that bytch the beats for trying to kill them. SIU not gonna have Hatsu take two L's in one arc right:lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm assuming she just realizes how hard the 10 families will go after him being an irregular and former Slayer Candidate, so she's on a "if he dies there, he had no business getting my help or climbing anyway" tip.
Yep.

She basically said you gotta prove you can survive cuz shyt gets real on that dead floor :ufdup:

This shyt is just training brehs :damn: fightin zahard twins and kaiser

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If there is one thing that I appreciate about Tower of God is that they don't drag shyt along. That being said, Kaiser thought shyt was sweet because Ole girl didn't tell them about the bomb. Here's hoping hatsu gives this princess the beats with this other sword. And Bam not giving a fukk about what happens to Kaiser was refreshing. Didn't expect Bam to be hard on hos. He was on some straight fukk Kaiser in this chapter. Maybe there is hope thst he ends up giving Rachel the beats after all.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought the Leesoo rope a dope was lame too. I'm still surprised at the level of shine they're giving Hatsu in this arc, it seemed like a no brainer that Anak would fight the opposing Princess to me but this dude is about to unleash a new sword (seems like it'll be something special...ignition?).

Baam with the "you did this to yourself" approach >>> that's a level up in mindset.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
this is one of those stories where I can put it down for an extended period of time and read a whole bunch of chapters at once. I recently went through and realized I hadn't read this since almost an entire year ago. but SIU has really stepped up his art even more and storytelling ideas. I might have to put this in a two week rotation, dude got me fiendin for more:wow:

I think in the next arc baam will finally get some one on one time with rachel to hash some of the stuff that is still holding him back regarding her.