The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Nah my bad for lack of clarity there. Young Lightning is the main character of another Manga called Veritas. It was a great manga imho but got a rushed conclusion to part one with no sign of a part two closing out the story (basically it was like SIU getting forced to rush the end of the floor of the test then never getting a chance to tell us what happens after). Young Lightning was kinda like having Kenpachi from Bleach be the main character of a manga, he wasn't so interested in being the hero of the story as he was just interested in fighting the toughest people he could find friendly or otherwise.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ran vs Enieta was pretty dope. Not sure how I feel about the ending.

Seems like Xia Xia is a REALLY strong Light bearer to handle an ignition attack that well on the fly. I been a stan for speedy gonzalez since his intro and redemption, so that part was cool to me.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Yeah the GOAT manwha protagonist is still my dude Young Lightning...damned shame we'll prolly never see that story conclude.
Speaking of manwa protagonist we might not get to see again it's been almost 2years since we seen 10 Arts Dragon too :damn:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Inieta is low key gonna be the MVP of this arc catching names from the main fams along with the gator God himself. It's gonna be interesting to see how Ran handles the match-up (please don't hit us with another titan getting jacked off panel SIU). The way Baam just stomped that boss was some of my favorite action yet, the counting of the bangs and the motion being so clear was straight up excellence. Plus we got another interesting antagonist thrown in the mix.

Random thought: They stay referencing Sachi the top tier D-ranker...he's overdue for a showout.
Is Saachi a she? Because it looks like it now. Dude and his androgynous characters man.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Seems like Xia Xia is astrong Light bearer to handle an ignition attack that well on the fly. I been a stan for speedy gonzalez since his intro and redemption, so that part was cool to me.

I was happy to see Dan get some shine. And didn't realize xiaxia was that strong.
I was hoping for a clean fight between Inetia and ran though. I was also hoping kaiser was just a scumbag instead of possible being a tragic figure.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh shyt SIU brought the anima users back out! :damn: they did Kaiser dirty as fukk

the only one we ever saw in action like that was Ren and (iirc) one was on Leeso's team during the One shot, One kill test :ohhh:

Androssi got that look on the last panel, her vs. Lilial bouta be lit :wow:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Oh shyt SIU brought the anima users back out! :damn: they did Kaiser dirty as fukk

the only one we ever saw in action like that was Ren and (iirc) one was on Leeso's team during the One shot, One kill test :ohhh:

I don't feel bad for Kaiser. That's what you get for being thirsty. I hope old boy hit before he dropped the bomb on her that he was just checking on her loyalty from Jahad.:steviej:

Endorsi about to put in work which has me wondering if she even gonna get a chance to even face Kaiser. I doubt fighting another princess will be easy. And if she wins does that mean she gets in trouble with the Jahad fam? Jahad need to step his intel game up. 25th got two of his daughters ready to have his baby and he don't know yet.:patrice: Can't wait for next week's fukkery.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't feel bad for Kaiser. That's what you get for being thirsty. I hope old boy hit before he dropped the bomb on her that he was just checking on her loyalty from Jahad.:steviej:

Endorsi about to put in work which has me wondering if she even gonna get a chance to even face Kaiser. I doubt fighting another princess will be easy. And if she wins does that mean she gets in trouble with the Jahad fam? Jahad need to step his intel game up. 25th got two of his daughters ready to have his baby and he don't know yet.:patrice: Can't wait for next week's fukkery.
Nah im thinking his anima powers played a part of her "falling in love"

Her family wasnt in the direct line then suddenly jumped to the top of the leaderboards because of her, someone had to be salty about that

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

fill me up on anima users? :patrice:

but whatever, telling Baam that story on Kaiser is going to have a reverse effect because he'll be even more determined to let it rip on her :mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

but whatever, telling Baam that story on Kaiser is going to have a reverse effect because he'll be even more determined to let it rip on her :mjlol:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Anima

Anima (부리미, Boorimi; or "Charmer") is a special Position who subjugates (부림, boorim; "to make someone into a servant") and controls Shinheuh to do their bidding.[1][2] It's a role closely tied to a Wave Controller position. They are supposedly quite rare, even among Rankers.

Unlike many other special positions, it's not a skill anyone can learn but instead a natural talent,[1][2] similar to Shinsoo control. It is unknown how they can augment these abilities. But, as the ability progresses, it becomes possible for the person to control stronger Shinheuh.

Subjugated Shinheuh can get information for their master or be used in battle and,[1][2] in some cases, the Shinheuh can be very large.

Although it is possible to carry around a Shinheuh like Sunwoo Nare does, it is assumed that in a normal Ranker's case, Shinheuh are compressed and stored in bowls (그릇, geureut), like Ren does.[1][2] The use of wild life around them is also possible, like with the Bull.

So it's possible she was under control of the guy and he made her thirsty.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

remember Ren from the first season? the nikka Yuri bodied cuz he was from RED

they can control shyt and call em to fight like this

latest