The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So my sense all along was that this is a floor that the 10 families really control and that FUG wouldn't be able to get even a foothold with how it's run. But Jinsung is there with the auctioneers like it's no big deal and Kaiser says there's something more powerful in control there...I'm not calling FUG running another floor, but the revelations this chapter just made everything a lot less straight forward (and we still need to know how Kaiser got those items but the auction could explain that).

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Pissed off Bam ain't nothing to fukk with :banderas:

Since Rak probably won't get a rematch a good sword fight between hatsu and enieta would be greatly appreciated.:steviej:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Pissed off Bam ain't nothing to fukk with :banderas:

Since Rak probably won't get a rematch a good sword fight between hatsu and enieta would be greatly appreciated.:steviej:
Looks like Enieta is about to run into the young god ran though.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ran poppin them roids rather quickly. Guess he didn't need hesitate since Rak got his ass handed to him. Also the reactions from the scrubs when he was about to drop that poison was funny.

Them: Oh shyt nikka, shyt about get real:damn: He about to drop that poison :ufdup:

Bam and Kuhn: Yall scared of this nikka:shaq2:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Inieta is low key gonna be the MVP of this arc catching names from the main fams along with the gator God himself. It's gonna be interesting to see how Ran handles the match-up (please don't hit us with another titan getting jacked off panel SIU). The way Baam just stomped that boss was some of my favorite action yet, the counting of the bangs and the motion being so clear was straight up excellence. Plus we got another interesting antagonist thrown in the mix.

Random thought: They stay referencing Sachi the top tier D-ranker...he's overdue for a showout.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
25th mafukking baam only manga manwha hero who bout his business and don't act stupid as fukk aside from that Emily shyt
*Rachel

Yeah you're right. I would've liked to see Hatsu fight again. Ran should make for an entertaining replacement.
Ran the new Anak :banderas: running any and all fades no questions asked

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
New chapter out, Ran vs Inieta is another top tier combat sequence imo, just the flow of the panels is fire and the strategy lesson is great. Great conclusion on that ish, I wonder whether that's the end of that battle for real or if we get hit with another twist...seemed conclusive.

This arc seems like it's flying. Looks like we're about to get another major action sequence next chapter! Lovin' it.