The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hatsu vs Kuhn = flames, I'm glad we got some action.

Rak vs Inieta = Can't wait for this next chapter.

The Alternative Plan = I'm still thinking it'll have to do with the two zahard princesses hanging around Kaiser.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well, he just got bodied so i guessing he didn't need it. :sas1:

That's basically my point, dude's been talking big game since the jump and rollin' with an elite duo like he's a peer but he stays getting dogged.

Edit: They need to steal some of Kaiser's equipment for him but knowing Rak he'll be too stubborn to take it.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn that idiot just gave a membet of the ARIE family an ignition sword :mindblown: it's a wrap

I was wondering what the point of that cornball character too. Wonder is it winds up being Koon/Hatsu having to work together to take him down since they need something to make peace between crews.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's basically my point, dude's been talking big game since the jump and rollin' with an elite duo like he's a peer but he stays getting dogged.

Edit: They need to steal some of Kaiser's equipment for him but knowing Rak he'll be too stubborn to take it.
Rak just comic relief at this point

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I come to this thread late and there is a bunch of Rak hate going around. He fought someone from one of the ten families and he ended up with an ignition weapon. Him losing isn't a surprise. Just wish it wasn't off panel.