The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like Karaka has a similar ring to Wangnan, I couldn't see the difference. Viole's master sounds like he's from a branch family btw "I threw my family away for this" ...and which is the hong family...couldn't find em on the ToG wiki

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they translated it wrong, the company's translation has it as "Prince of the Red Light District." which would make seeing as the first time he appeared in the story he was laying in a dumpster.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:whew:

this shyt gets deeper and deeper each chapter

we about to have ourselves some DBZ-type tournament where some powerhouse meet up and I'm expecting FUG & Mazino to wreck all kind of havoc once it gets there

this Karaka character is fukking ill

literally nothing comes close to this shyt right there

:ahh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
omfg im dying

12.jpg

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
These notes are fukking CRUCIAL.
I wish I could shake the author's hand.

Baam literally made it possible for that broad to even be in the tower and she double crossed him. What's sad is no matter how strong he gets he'll never cross her. Koon is gonna have to do the deed for him.

I was thinking the other day after reading this chapter that maybe Baam created Rachel cause he was lonely as hell. I remember a note saying once that Urek was able to create life using shinsoo maybe Baam could do the same since they both don't need contracts to control it.

It was actually The red rain Enryu who murked a gardian and was rumored to have the ability to create life out of shinsoo.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I gotta catch up on Noblesse...So it's a two week break now? Not so bad. I was hoping for a different side story than Le-ro-ro but you guys think he's about to head with Blueberry to check out Baam?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
New Noblesse out

Noblesse Ch 256 | MangaPirate Free Manga Online

aww shyt they done fukked up :snoop:

:ooh: Frankenstein aint playin wit these nikkas

as far as TOG goes.....anybody think lizard chick is gonna give Baam back the Black March, I completely forgot how strong that shyt was back when he was a herb...

just imagine if he had that shyt now :wow: