The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think Zahard is actually stronger than Molic One...but not sure. Even Zahard can't get past the 134th floor and only irregulars can pass, Phantaminum must have had a conversation with the guardian though considering his raid and disappearance. My guess right now is that rather than actually killing Zahard, Baam will surpass him by reaching the 135th floor.

One-Hundred and Thirty-Fifth Floor - Tower of God Wiki

i never sald molic was physically stronger, i meant that since he's the actual lord of the place so he can prolly bestow more shyt than zahard.

:why: and why are you linking somethin i've already shown that i know about (the reason im sayin 134 aint the true top in the first place)?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i never sald molic was physically stronger, i meant that since he's the actual lord of the place so he can prolly bestow more shyt than zahard.

:why: and why are you linking somethin i've already shown that i know about (the reason im sayin 134 aint the true top in the first place)?

Cuz it says the consensus in the tower is that Zahard will pass the 134th floor test when Molic One goes to sleep, but I'm theorizing Baam beats him to the punch.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Only on issue 58 so Im not gonna read this thread because of spoilers, but at the part where Baam just announced that he's an irregular. Gotta love Rak. Only muhfukka down to help Baam.

Called these nikkas baby turtles :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Holy fukk. On issue 85 now. I'm guessing the dude with the ponytail now...is Baam? He doesn't give a fukk anymore. This shyts about to get fukking crazy :wow:

Viole's on another level breh :kdot:

just wait until you see how the OTHER gawd has grown (you prolly know who im referring too :shaq:)

goat story

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tower of God Ch 121 | MangaPirate Free Manga Online
:ahh:

26.jpg

inside his body? :gladbron:

horyang and devil of the right arm gonna prolly have a dope fight

hopefully everyone from the old squad comes to the factory