The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Koon's team is just insane...Dan is the weakest link and he's got speed like the ranker had during Evankhell's special test. I wonder what Koon's gonna do with that info about Baam...I'm assuming the big meet up will be this episode on the 30th floor. Emile is really interesting.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Koon's team is just insane...Dan is the weakest link and he's got speed like the ranker had during Evankhell's special test. I wonder what Koon's gonna do with that info about Baam...I'm assuming the big meet up will be this episode on the 30th floor. Emile is really interesting.

she seems alot like baam, both dont really kno about real life shyt.

i think koons gonna try to off rachel/lahel before baam gets there cuz he might try some :cape: type shyt

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Idk, Koon might just bring Baam face to face with Lahel expecting Baam to get his revenge...it'd be crazy if Baam gets stuck with the choice of taking out Lahel or losing the mission (which means one of his friends would die).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Idk, Koon might just bring Baam face to face with Lahel expecting Baam to get his revenge...it'd be crazy if Baam gets stuck with the choice of taking out Lahel or losing the mission (which means one of his friends would die).

true, but what would happen to koon/baams teams

one of em would have to get bodied and koons team strong as fukk :sadcam:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
true, but what would happen to koon/baams teams

one of em would have to get bodied and koons team strong as fukk :sadcam:

Baam is still a level above these cats and his team has some legit cats...The light house kid is no slouch, Devil Arm is a beast in his own right, white haired dude can rock and fire girl has flames that even give rankers problems if I'm not mistaken (she just can't control them). The two girls have to have some secret gifts too, I mentioned before but there's one famous family (I'm not sure if they're branch family) that are recognizable because they use glasses. The little girl got this far, so it must mean she's got a gift too. I think they're building up Koon's team as monsters so that Baam's team can prove itself formidable.

There's also the fact that the one cat wants to kill Baam's squad. It's possible he fukks the whole test up going after them and you wind up with the two teams working together against him. Damn...Idk what's gonna happen, so many possibilities for epic ish.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Baam is still a level above these cats and his team has some legit cats...The light house kid is no slouch, Devil Arm is a beast in his own right, white haired dude can rock and fire girl has flames that even give rankers problems if I'm not mistaken (she just can't control them). The two girls have to have some secret gifts too, I mentioned before but there's one famous family (I'm not sure if they're branch family) that are recognizable because they use glasses. The little girl got this far, so it must mean she's got a gift too. I think they're building up Koon's team as monsters so that Baam's team can prove itself formidable.

There's also the fact that the one cat wants to kill Baam's squad. It's possible he fukks the whole test up going after them and you wind up with the two teams working together against him. Damn...Idk what's gonna happen, so many possibilities for epic ish.
i think its all gonna hinge on ja wagnans powers

he can do alot more than throw those bullshyt ass bombs that nikkas in some kind of family and got the same ring as the reptile guy

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think its all gonna hinge on ja wagnans powers

he can do alot more than throw those bullshyt ass bombs that nikkas in some kind of family and got the same ring as the reptile guy

He definitely either has some dormant power that needs to be unlocked or is hiding something...He might be related to the top dog...which means he HAS to be strong on the low. Plus the entire second part is called Return of the Prince right? Which is a clear Wangnan reference.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He definitely either has some dormant power that needs to be unlocked or is hiding something...He might be related to the top dog...which means he HAS to be strong on the low. Plus the entire second part is called Return of the Prince right? Which is a clear Wangnan reference.

it's referring to either him or baam but either way he's gonna be tied in with baam and koon as a main character now so he's gotta have some importance.

something else to think about tho, if the highest floor anyone ever got to was 134th (where zahards palace is) how the hell did rachel/koon/basically anyone think they were going to get to the top when there's no telling how high it really goes

phantaminum prolly the only nikka who got to the top

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it's referring to either him or baam but either way he's gonna be tied in with baam and koon as a main character now so he's gotta have some importance.

something else to think about tho, if the highest floor anyone ever got to was 134th (where zahards palace is) how the hell did rachel/koon/basically anyone think they were going to get to the top when there's no telling how high it really goes

phantaminum prolly the only nikka who got to the top

I think getting to the top means reaching 134...The rankers are always talking about the top as if they've been there...in reality they only made it to 134 where their wishes were granted.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think getting to the top means reaching 134...The rankers are always talking about the top as if they've been there...in reality they only made it to 134 where their wishes were granted.

it's not really the top tho , besides it's not like we've heard about anyone making any supernatural wishes, Molic One can prolly give them most of the things they wish for since he's the lord of the tower

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it's not really the top tho , besides it's not like we've heard about anyone making any supernatural wishes, Molic One can prolly give them most of the things they wish for since he's the lord of the tower

I think Zahard is actually stronger than Molic One...but not sure. Even Zahard can't get past the 134th floor and only irregulars can pass, Phantaminum must have had a conversation with the guardian though considering his raid and disappearance. My guess right now is that rather than actually killing Zahard, Baam will surpass him by reaching the 135th floor.

One-Hundred and Thirty-Fifth Floor - Tower of God Wiki