The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Baekryun appearance next chapter?

I don't think he ever leaves the forest any more. One of the Family Heads showing up...Koon Eduan listed Urek as someone he'd want to battle...so maybe he shows up to investigate ish.

Mazino AND a Family Head meeting up with Viole...that'd be nuts.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude took out three rankers without breaking a sweat but Viole left a lil mark...and might have stolen that technique too...Dude is a beast. I hope saving the little girl will get fire girl to lighten up because she's just annoying to me even though SIU keeps saying she's comic relief and a foil to Viole/Baam.

I'm a bit upset that the fight wasn't extended and that a break is coming but I mean...At least we saw Mazino being a beast without breaking a sweat. I'm hoping Yuri and Mazino have a scene together soon, that'd be an entertaining interaction.

Daps
I'm certain Manzino didn't go all out against Baam, he was just testing the young prodigy... he definitely wiped the floor with them rankers though.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He definitely didn't go all out, but the fact that he let his guard down enough to let Viole land something and took an immediate interest to dude is seriously telling.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tower of God 113 - Read Tower of God 113 Online - Page 42

Not a new chapter (sorry) but they posted the afterword late and there's a lot of interesting stuff.

1. Viole stole the "legendary technique" empire's scorching touch

2. More info on irregulars...They literally don't abide by the laws of nature in the tower. The tower laws they break aren't simply rules but things that are literally impossible for regulars.

3. Baam was selected by the tower itself, so he was still chosen but not by Headon. His hand touched the ground and opened the door, Rachel meanwhile just fell in bc she was under him...so I'm assuming there's literally nothing special about her at all (although that makes me wonder why Ghost Eyes was drawn to her).

4. No definite answer but it's likely that all irregulars come from the outside world (like Mazino talks about) and not just the outer tower (which is where typical regulars get selected from).

calh45

Cal
Daps
Tower of God 113 - Read Tower of God 113 Online - Page 42

Not a new chapter (sorry) but they posted the afterword late and there's a lot of interesting stuff.

1. Viole stole the "legendary technique" empire's scorching touch

2. More info on irregulars...They literally don't abide by the laws of nature in the tower. The tower laws they break aren't simply rules but things that are literally impossible for regulars.

3. Baam was selected by the tower itself, so he was still chosen but not by Headon. His hand touched the ground and opened the door, Rachel meanwhile just fell in bc she was under him...so I'm assuming there's literally nothing special about her at all (although that makes me wonder why Ghost Eyes was drawn to her).

4. No definite answer but it's likely that all irregulars come from the outside world (like Mazino talks about) and not just the outer tower (which is where typical regulars get selected from).

These notes are fukking CRUCIAL.
I wish I could shake the author's hand.

Baam literally made it possible for that broad to even be in the tower and she double crossed him. What's sad is no matter how strong he gets he'll never cross her. Koon is gonna have to do the deed for him.

I was thinking the other day after reading this chapter that maybe Baam created Rachel cause he was lonely as hell. I remember a note saying once that Urek was able to create life using shinsoo maybe Baam could do the same since they both don't need contracts to control it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These notes are fukking CRUCIAL.
I wish I could shake the author's hand.

Baam literally made it possible for that broad to even be in the tower and she double crossed him. What's sad is no matter how strong he gets he'll never cross her. Koon is gonna have to do the deed for him.

I was thinking the other day after reading this chapter that maybe Baam created Rachel cause he was lonely as hell. I remember a note saying once that Urek was able to create life using shinsoo maybe Baam could do the same since they both don't need contracts to control it.

My dude, I had that same theory a while back, but based it on Phantominum's ability to write reality.

Also, I read that Phantominum is an exis and there are theories that Baam is either his son or him reborn...some interesting stuff. I was thinking Phantominum has the power to write the story himself or something like that, so maybe he simply created Baam (not related to him but manifested him) or something like that...or maybe Baam is him and created Lahel (since his story of meeting her seems so perfectly timed). There's a lot in this plot that has me intrigued, the writer is a genius hands down.

Great minds think alike.

These notes are a legit gamechanger imo and I bet a LOT of people missed 'em since they popped in late. I was just re-reading the chapter for the hell of it and came across it. My ToG obsession is strong...I'm dying to read SIU's previous work Carnivale but it's no where to be found.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Glad there was clarity on the irregulars shyt. I read the notes on Mon so I didn't even know they drop of late

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tower of God 114 - Read Tower of God Chapter 114 Online - Page 1

No mention of the break he'd been talking about...I hope that means he's gonna keep going. Things are about to get really crazy. This team has the 10 Families and Zahard wanting to take it down because of Viole, but FUG tryna kill them all off (besides Viole) because of everyone else. I just don't like that this dude is gonna pretend ANY team of non-rankers he coulda put together would match up with Mazino and protect Baam. I'm hopeful that we see Koon's team and Baam's somehow meeting up next, because if that Karaka cat is interfering they'll need a LOT of fire power.