The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
That plan was low key brilliant

And if it works FUG about get huge PR boost :ohhh:

Slayer Baam :wow:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Surprised Kaiser came out immediately willing to throw hands. Also, didn't realize she was a woman. I'm guessing Bam will get to sit this one out so Endorsi can get her revenge and his squad will take out the rest of the big dogs at this level.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Also, Bam should've hit before telling endorsi he they competing.

Baam shoulda hit forreal

Consign I thought Baam was gonna long stroke her irregular style :bryan:

Rachel must got some A1 snapper brehs all these bad bytches just throwing the p*ssy at Baam and he don't give two fukks :bryan:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Not gonna lie I never expected that when the teams came back together that there might be beef. Hatsu vs Kuhn would be :banderas:. Don't think it's gonna happen though. Baam vs Endorsi round 2 would also be flames.

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Not gonna lie I never expected that when the teams came back together that there might be been beef. Hatsu vs Kuhn would be :banderas:. Don't think it's gonna happen though. Baam vs Endorsi round 2 would also be flames.

yesjacknicholson.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is it possible for Androssi and Anak to steal the Zahard twins names and use those identities to climb the tower without a target on their backs? I'm tryna figure out how all of this is gonna get resolved. Can't see Baam leaving Androssi to near certain death.