The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Androssi catchin them season 1 bodies as well :banderas: SIU spoilin me

She turnt them nikkas heads into harmonicas :damn:

Finally we get some R.E.D conflict :blessed: i was tired of FUG doing everything

Anak's story about to get real af :lupe: eventually her and Drossi gonna have to throw hands too

You been fiending for R.E.D for a min breh :russ:

The min I seen that name I was like the breh tkg gotta be wild hyped :russ:

And lol at kaiser causally putting the paws on Androssi :mjlol::mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You been fiending for R.E.D for a min breh :russ:

The min I seen that name I was like the breh tkg gotta be wild hyped :russ:

And lol at kaiser causally putting the paws on Androssi :mjlol::mjcry:
I fukk wit RED cuz atleast they actuall tryna murk nikkas

FUG just tryna "catch" Baam, so the nikka aint really had people comin for his neck like that outside of Hoequin

And it seems like they have stronger flunkies than FUGn should be dope

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I fukk wit RED cuz atleast they actuall tryna murk nikkas

FUG just tryna "catch" Baam, so the nikka aint really had people comin for his neck like that outside of Hoequin

And it seems like they have stronger flunkies than FUGn should be dope

Catch? FUG trying to melt that nikka Baam down into a weapon to use against Jahad :scust:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anak and Androssi in a tag team match with the top D-Rankers and opposing Jahad Princesses is officially the most exciting event of the manga for me right now besides Baam meeting Wing tree and Urek Mazino again.

I'm hype to see this Kaiser cat in action too. Androssi and Yuri are 1a and 1b in this joint for me, so I need to see what that cat can do.

But what's the weird Baam behavior about? That's a strange way to close out a chapter.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
:jbhmm:

Was Baam found at the site of the thorn also?

:patrice:

What with this conspiracy with Headon , Karaka's side of FUG, Rachel, and these demons off the tower to bring down the Jahad empire?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Androssi out here looking good. :takedat:

Got me hyped up for next week hopefully they don't talk the whole chapter next week. So that explains why/how he copies abilities out here looking like kakashi.:wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think that demon's unreliable fam. It was fronting to Baam last exchange and tried to get Baam to join the dark side. I bet it's twisting the truth or not revealing crucial information.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:jbhmm:

Was Baam found at the site of the thorn also?

:patrice:

What with this conspiracy with Headon , Karaka's side of FUG, Rachel, and these demons off the tower to bring down the Jahad empire?
I think it's bigger than that

Other Guardians must be cosigning this shyt as well, they dont walk Zahard to keep climbing or something :patrice: arent Zahard and his original crew irregulars as well? Maybe they want all of then to get the fukk up outta that tower since they can basically break every rule

Headon is just using rachel as bait for Baam imo, outside of her he still has no real reason to climb

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fam, we got a thousand year long winning streak ruler with two of the top 3 D-Ranks (zahard princesses). an Arie swordsman and four other beast mode warriors all squaded up to face off with the Baam dream team. This arc is insane!