The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A full arc with one of the strongest Rankers in the tower on the squad? And the superstar allies are in the cut too? And there's no guardian on the floor, so no rules, no tests and possibly no shinsoo!? This is about to be the best arc since the floor of the test...maybe even better.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
A full arc with one of the strongest Rankers in the tower on the squad? And the superstar allies are in the cut too? And there's no guardian on the floor, so no rules, no tests and possibly no shinsoo!? This is about to be the best arc since the floor of the test...maybe even better.
we bouta get straight hand to hand piff :banderas:

No rules means Koongawd bouta black out on everyone on that floor :wow:

and now he has Yuri at his disposal :wow::wow: AND she down with the fukkshyt just like him :wow::wow::wow:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So ya'll gonna make me say it....

He better put some respeck on his name.:birdman:

Seriously though, how you just gonna whoop a nikka ass then say he can't use his name anymore?:dwillhuh: Is he gonna rename you?:skip:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Baam out here trying not to kill people and his squad just bodying nikkas like :manny:

Also, Androssi got her ass handed to her by Kaiser:ohhh: Baam gonna have to come through on his :cape:and give Kaiser the beats.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Androssi catchin them season 1 bodies as well :banderas: SIU spoilin me

She turnt them nikkas heads into harmonicas :damn:

Finally we get some R.E.D conflict :blessed: i was tired of FUG doing everything

Anak's story about to get real af :lupe: eventually her and Drossi gonna have to throw hands too