The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Frustrating to see Rachel's big reveal is nothing other than "idk who he is either" but it goes back to Enryu and the thorn...so hopefully we skip to the 43rd floor and get some major revelations (and character upgrades).

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Frustrating to see Rachel's big reveal is nothing other than "idk who he is either" but it goes back to Enryu and the thorn...so hopefully we skip to the 43rd floor and get some major revelations (and character upgrades).
Is there a chance he is Enryu? Enryu is missing and he is supposed to be a master at shinsu control and Baam is as well(although to a lesser degree).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Is there a chance he is Enryu? Enryu is missing and he is supposed to be a master at shinsu control and Baam is as well(although to a lesser degree).
Nah i doubt it, nikkas knew Enryu :patrice:

And aint no way in hell so many guardians are gonna just let Baam climb the tower knowing he murked off one of them

I think he has more of a relation to Phantaminum than anyone, i feel like someone stored their power in his body and wanted him to stay the fukk outta the tower, forced rachel to watch over him, she couldnt take it anymore and left, which could explain why she wants him to gtfo or die

Either that or he's a legit Shinsoo baby and that's why dealing with it is so easy for him

Sidenote: anyone think Phanta kept climbing past the floor Zahard and them on?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
And aint no way in hell so many guardians are gonna just let Baam climb the tower knowing he murked off one of them

To be fair we don't know when Enryu murked that guardian could of been when he was still climbing the tower. shyt we know what happened on that floor asap

calh45

Cal
Daps
Not gonna lie, I've been spoiled reading this and wasn't expecting a break. I had forgotten about the wrist issue SIU was dealing with. That being said the next two weeks are gonna suck not having TOG to read :mjcry:

Yep. This has been my number since before Rachel pushed Baam.

That said, the artwork in this one felt wayyyyyy better than the previous weeks.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
May have to reread this manga. :patrice:
Why?

Rachel got balls punking Hoequin like that

But I'm need this bytch to die though
She did pull his card tho.

Son if this bytch gets a thorn imma have to boycott this shyt.

Nah I'm lying, but imma be highly pissed.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
shyt is picking up rather quickly it seems. Can't wait to see the rest of the crew and how much they've grown.

I was hoping to see Baam finish his training at the rice pot :francis:

The floor of death sounds crazy :wow: