The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this last power up was kinda cheap brehs :patrice:

he wanted Baam to get the full Rice pot power up but he knew it'd take too long so we get this microwave upgrade

He literally stole White's cheat code trick. This some Sasuke ish. That chick had high rankers like "wtf is that!?" Baam just got a double power up in one arc and both came completely out of the blue on some "he got lucky" ish. But I'm still over here like :banderas: and wondering how close to fighting Rankers he's getting since they rushed his power bump.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He literally stole White's cheat code trick. This some Sasuke ish. That chick had high rankers like "wtf is that!?" Baam just got a double power up in one arc and both came completely out of the blue on some "he got lucky" ish. But I'm still over here like :banderas: and wondering how close to fighting Rankers he's getting since they rushed his power bump.
Rankers went up 100+ floors

he better not be anywhere near close :martin:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rankers went up 100+ floors

he better not be anywhere near close :martin:

SIU skips floors like it's his job. I didn't expect Baam to be fighting with top 5'ers in the D-Rank this soon let alone get multiple upgrades to fight a former Slayer Candidate (not as powerful as his old form but still strong enough to beat up on the hell train's all star team). They pretty much time skip after every arc too.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:wow: Baam tryna make that leap into the Hall of Fame like the OG

latest

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Baam took his souls then swagged on him with his own technique :wow: The look on Koon's face like, "yeah I knew this shyt was gonna happen":obama:
Can't wait to see how Hoaquin takes the massive ether he was dealt.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know hoequin ain't dead and about to murk off someone on baams squad before the acid gets in the way and every one runs away

calh45

Cal
Daps
Stealing Arie family techniques to drop legendary slayer candidates...Baam on that come up big time!

:ohhh:

I didn't even realize that's who Hoaquin's pops was until this post....I don't know how I missed that shyt because it makes so much sense!

So Baam got Urek's special technique and Arie Hon's swordsmanship and the Ha family's martial arts/special technique, right? He's just gonna end up mastering all of the top family techniques and dusting them all

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh:

I didn't even realize that's who Hoaquin's pops was until this post....I don't know how I missed that shyt because it makes so much sense!

So Baam got Urek's special technique and Arie Hon's swordsmanship and the Ha family's martial arts/special technique, right? He's just gonna end up mastering all of the top family techniques and dusting them all

And then he'll replace the family heads with leaders he trusts. Yihwa, Koon and Vicente in the cut leading the families (maybe Yuri too) under Baam as the new ruler? :ohlawd: