The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
So BAAM got some Uchiha type shyt....copying all your shyt when you square off with him....when the fuqq did he learn this shyt?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn how you nikkas let me miss last weeks piff http://www.webtoons.com/viewer?titleNo=95&episodeNo=217

so Baam was puttin in WORK during the timeskip :damn::damn::damn: he got hands now

and Mr. Boro out here catching bodies already :banderas: hopefully he takes that demon sword and it accepts him

that new chapter dropping later today got me like :noah: i can't wait, ToG turning back up brehs, we killing nikkas off like it's season 1 again :demonic:

@storyteller @DA_LURKA @gho3st @LurkMoar @jdashmaj @Objection @KingDanz @KingGutter @Sonny Creems @Phoenix_Knightly23 @BarNone

shyt i forgot mazino still around :scust:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
HOL UP BREHS THE REAL MIROTIC GUARDIAN SHOWED UP? :gladbron:

that nikka was brolic enough when he wasn't moving anywhere :damn: now he zig zaggin on nikkas, ran gon have to pop that lightning pill again and turn up if he wanna make it outta there, i already feel like Aka and his crew are gonna die

So BAAM got some Uchiha type shyt....copying all your shyt when you square off with him....when the fuqq did he learn this shyt?
he was like that from the very beginning, remember he used Quant's move on him in season 1 when they were playing that hide n seek game?

damn im bouta go reread season 1 again :wow: that was prolly the longest series of piff chapters back to back i've ever read

to be fair all of them fell for that shyt, but yea knowing they're dealing with FUG they shoulda known all bets were off

moments like this you wish Koon gawd was there :ohlawd: he woulda slimed Dan so bad, fukk a honorable bet

shyt i forgot mazino still around :scust:
SIU aint even give us no Wingtree piff yet :wow: Koon's cousin look like he a beast too :lupe:

if baam goes into simp mode when he sees Rachel i might throw my laptop away :scust:
man i aint eem worried, we keep thinkin that Koon and Rak the only ones tryna kill Rachel

but let Yuri catch wind about ANYTHING rachel did to baam :scust: rachel gon get done dirtier than Ren

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
but let Yuri catch wind about ANYTHING rachel did to baam :scust: rachel gon get done dirtier than Ren

:wowzeer:my nikka I'm waiting for that day

Why the homie Ran got squatted like a fly though :mjcry:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I haven't read this since way back in this thread...
Wow. Since 2013. January 2013. I just started back.

edit:

I fukked up. im way further than i thought i was. I need to skip a bunch of chapters cause this is before baam realized rachel was all fukked in the head.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I like Ran, this dude need his ass whipped something serious. He just jumping into fights like he can't be beat. He needs to be humbled badly....but not killed though:whoa:

were past that humbling stage breh at this level all the enemies will body you and keep it moving, he better hope Baam breaks him off some of that plot armor... or else :ufdup:

calh45

Cal
Daps
if baam goes into simp mode when he sees Rachel i might throw my laptop away :scust:

If he don't shoot her on sight I might have issues......I still remember when she pushed him from the fukking platform. That shyt was life altering. I was not ready and that shyt had me in my feelings. I hate that broad.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
As much as I like Ran, this dude need his ass whipped something serious. He just jumping into fights like he can't be beat. He needs to be humbled badly....but not killed though:whoa:
you'd figure he would have learned his lesson after the fight with Anak, it just made him more arrogant