The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Dude was trolling old girl :russ:

That was a lie :russ:

A fukking remote though :ohhh:

That guardian a beast though :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SIU needs to work on his pacing right now

1. we've spent too long on this pregame shyt when we all know the characters are gonna get on that train regardless, way too much posturing going on imo
2. he wastin entire chapters on a nikka trolling, like a remote siu, really? that was a fire ass guardian too, i wanted to see some crazy shyt :smh:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

1. we've spent too long on this pregame shyt when we all know the characters are gonna get on that train regardless, way too much posturing going on imo
2. he wastin entire chapters on a nikka trolling, like a remote siu, really? that was a fire ass guardian too, i wanted to see some crazy shyt :smh:
Yeah this is some Bleach, Kubo pacing going on right now.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

He fixed it somewhat this week. Looks like we get an alliance out of necessity and a beast regulars are gonna work with Baam and the crew, but I wonder how long until they realize he's Viole. I guess the remote control makes some sense since FUG can send that monster to fight this collective team (it also gives SIU plenty of fodder to kill off in the process of saving the train). This dragged, but I do like where it ended up.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't read berserk what did he do? :lupe:
I don't wanna ruin anything for you. I would just suggest watching the anime. It's 26 episodes. Good stuff if you have the time.....

Then again, it may lead you into reading the manga which we will probably never see the end of:patrice:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So the old man in Rachel's crew has history on the train...related to Aka and Boro? It'd be the type of chaining of characters we've gotten accustomed to I think.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So the old man in Rachel's crew has history on the train...related to Aka and Boro? It'd be the type of chaining of characters we've gotten accustomed to I think.
it is an interesting angle, but at this point im just tired of FUG all around, them nikkas be involved in everything on some Aizen type shyt :smhcraig:

we can't get a R.E.D member or one of those "presumed dead" characters to come thru and fukk some shyt up? :feedme:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it is an interesting angle, but at this point im just tired of FUG all around, them nikkas be involved in everything on some Aizen type shyt :smhcraig:

we can't get a R.E.D member or one of those "presumed dead" characters to come thru and fukk some shyt up? :feedme:

I was really hoping we'd get more interaction with Wingtree by now...but I guess it makes sense that Baam has a guide and is chasing Rachel so you wind up always facing FUG. Either way, I agree, these cats are literally in everything and they always have overwhelming power even with floor leaders and admins around...what good are those rankers if they're shook and never have a valid response other than getting caught by surprise?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was really hoping we'd get more interaction with Wingtree by now...but I guess it makes sense that Baam has a guide and is chasing Rachel so you wind up always facing FUG. Either way, I agree, these cats are literally in everything and they always have overwhelming power even with floor leaders and admins around...what good are those rankers if they're shook and never have a valid response other than getting caught by surprise?
yea i liked when we'd see the little side shyt that Leeroro and Quant had going on when they went to join wingtree, shyt even in the first season we got to see a lot of non-baam interactions and i felt that's what made the story seem big

just focusing on this nikka and his simpventure is :sleep:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea i liked when we'd see the little side shyt that Leeroro and Quant had going on when they went to join wingtree, shyt even in the first season we got to see a lot of non-baam interactions and i felt that's what made the story seem big

just focusing on this nikka and his simpventure is :sleep:

It's crazy fam, every highlight so far in this arc has involved Ran's team imo. Ran attacking the guardian and then beefing with Aka's team are the two best parts and I liked Beta's assault on the elevator cats too. I'm actually hoping to see Rak in the games because I think that'll be great. Viole >>> Baam ...that makes sense to me, but I'm not sure how exactly to word it.