The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's crazy fam, every highlight so far in this arc has involved Ran's team imo. Ran attacking the guardian and then beefing with Aka's team are the two best parts and I liked Beta's assault on the elevator cats too. I'm actually hoping to see Rak in the games because I think that'll be great. Viole >>> Baam ...that makes sense to me, but I'm not sure how exactly to word it.
Viole was on the offensive for nonsimpish reasons

this nikka baam is chasing rachel on some naruto/sasuke shyt :beli: nikka she tried to murk you, why you lookin for an explanation

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He fixed it somewhat this week. Looks like we get an alliance out of necessity and a beast regulars are gonna work with Baam and the crew, but I wonder how long until they realize he's Viole. I guess the remote control makes some sense since FUG can send that monster to fight this collective team (it also gives SIU plenty of fodder to kill off in the process of saving the train). This dragged, but I do like where it ended up.

Glad SIU didn't delay on that...Mirotic Guardian fight comin' up, I gotta re-read when the old liar cat explained that you can't kill it with physical attacks but it CAN be killed.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Baam unleashing the arsenal and his opponent is legit. This is that action I like, though I'd have liked to see the Mirotic Guardian battle.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
damn how you nikkas let me miss last weeks piff http://www.webtoons.com/viewer?titleNo=95&episodeNo=217

so Baam was puttin in WORK during the timeskip :damn::damn::damn: he got hands now

and Mr. Boro out here catching bodies already :banderas: hopefully he takes that demon sword and it accepts him

that new chapter dropping later today got me like :noah: i can't wait, ToG turning back up brehs, we killing nikkas off like it's season 1 again :demonic:

@storyteller @DA_LURKA @gho3st @LurkMoar @jdashmaj @Objection @KingDanz @KingGutter @Sonny Creems @Phoenix_Knightly23 @BarNone

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
[
i forgot about that :banderas:
emperors scorching fist bouta shake the entire tower when Baam pulls that shyt out :scust:

they got a list of the moves he definitely has so far, this nikka will steal ya shyt in a heartbeat :banderas:

• From Quant Blitz
    • Fast Skip (빠른 스킵, Bbareun Seukip): A reverse-flow control technique. At medium to close range, Baam can temporarily immobilize an object using Shinsoo. Quant shows him this ability which took him decades to learn; Baam however mastered this almost instantly and can apparently use it at a greater range than most.
  • From Mule Love
    • Blue Oar (청노,Cheongno): Shinsoo is used to form a blue disk, which allows the rider to move at a very great speed. The main usage is for a single transportation; the user moves quickly from point A to point B in a straight path because the technique cannot move in any other direction. Also, the technique sometimes causes destruction along its pathway. This is one of the more commonly used Wonsul techniques that Baam employs in his battles.
    • Slider: Shinsoo is used to boost one's movement for faster mobility and control (e.g. side-stepping or dodging) during a brief period of time; the main usage is for one to shift oneself into a better offensive position while the user is in a defensive stance e.g. counterattack.
    • Upshoot: Shinsoo is used to boost the user's uppercut punch in both power and speed. Usually, this punch is used after Blue Oar to maximize both power and speed.
    • Straight Ball: Shinsoo is used to boost the user's speed, so one can touch the enemy. This attack can be followed up by Pitch Changeup.
    • Pitch Changeup: An attack that uses Shinsoo to boost the user's punch while it is in contact with an enemy.
  • From Urek Mazino
    • Supreme King's Scorching Fist of Death: Shinsoo is gathered entirely into the fist and released in a giant explosion. This is a very high risk technique as the user is left vulnerable. Though Urek is the one who (indirectly) taught Baam the technique, this technique is also First Emperor's signature technique.
  • From Ha Jinsung
    • Floral Butterfly Piercing Technique (화접공파술, "Hwajeop Gongpahsool"): An immensely strong technique that allows one to transfer a shock of Shinsoo through vibrations from oneself to a targeted object. The effects of a simple touch are catastrophic. This is likely Baam's most devastating and dangerous move - using it, he caused extreme harm to Beta with a single strike.[21]
  • From Novick
  • From Daniel Hatchid
    • Daniel's Shinsoo Control: Baam has been shown to be able to generate light purple orbs (in contrast to Daniel's dark purple orbs) of shinsoo in his hand and then fire a blast of Shinsoo from it.