The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Baam needs Koongawd

how you a guide and you out here gettin hoodwinked by lil nikkas :snoop: they need to put her back into the mirror

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Baam needs Koongawd

how you a guide and you out here gettin hoodwinked by lil nikkas :snoop: they need to put her back into the mirror
:snoop: Koon knows how gullible and soft Baam is even with his sharighan-like abilities and Thorn he still needs Koon to hold his hand
fiddy.gif
without him around him and his teams keep taking major Ls.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Angel girl hawk game crazy.:ohhh:

Wanganan in the building. :blessed:
they aint ready for WanGawd the Prince :ohlawd: my dude better come back swaggin
got tired of watching them other nikkas geting worked :wow: put paws on Mirotic like it was nothin

scroll all the way down to see SIU's blog post for the last 2 chapters (it's fan translated so a bit choppy) https://docs.google.com/document/d/...LMk5vcuH8hM/edit?pli=1#heading=h.n62jbk2ltnb2

nikka said Dan's true skills haven't been revealed yet :ohhh: i figured as much,
said characters we've been waiting on seeing are coming back ( if it's KoonGAWD and Rak :banderas: these turtles gon learn!!!)

said the story about the hidden floor is about to be revealed :gladbron: (we about to see some Enryu piff in a flashback brehs??? my body aint ready @storyteller :lupe: i wanna see what Red Rain looks like)
story of rachels team is coming up, they are the "bad guys" for now (wtf siu don't mindfukk me like this :mindblown:)
Daniel is a liar who likes humor and Angel is a glutton

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So the old man in Rachel's crew has history on the train...related to Aka and Boro? It'd be the type of chaining of characters we've gotten accustomed to I think.

Knew that'd be the case. Are Boro and Aka over 200 years old too then?

This dude Beta is an ANIMAL...low key stealing all the shine in this arc while Ran drops down the power rankings hard. I hate it had to be him.

The team arrival is too damned timely too. Hopefully they're getting set up to land on the train and help Baam.

said the story about the hidden floor is about to be revealed :gladbron: (we about to see some Enryu piff in a flashback brehs??? my body aint ready @storyteller :lupe: i wanna see what Red Rain looks like)

We're not worthy of this ish. Witnessing a God-level battle is gonna ruin other manga match-ups for a while.

Sidenote: I hope the fans have been asking for Mazino...I know it's more likely to be Baam's teammates, especially Koon which would be great but expected...Some shockers would be great aka Wingtree or Yuri Ha's crew arriving. Yuri knows where Baam is right? With Rachel's overpowered team maybe we get to watch her wash someone.

There was a lil lull for a bit but SIU is giving us that real piff these past couple of chapters. The build-up was worth it. Breaker is the only one competing for me.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Knew that'd be the case. Are Boro and Aka over 200 years old too then?

This dude Beta is an ANIMAL...low key stealing all the shine in this arc while Ran drops down the power rankings hard. I hate it had to be him.

The team arrival is too damned timely too. Hopefully they're getting set up to land on the train and help Baam.

We're not worthy of this ish. Witnessing a God-level battle is gonna ruin other manga match-ups for a while.

Sidenote: I hope the fans have been asking for Mazino...I know it's more likely to be Baam's teammates, especially Koon which would be great but expected...Some shockers would be great aka Wingtree or Yuri Ha's crew arriving. Yuri knows where Baam is right? With Rachel's overpowered team maybe we get to watch her wash someone.

There was a lil lull for a bit but SIU is giving us that real piff these past couple of chapters. The build-up was worth it. Breaker is the only one competing for me.
Breaker chapters feel so short. It is obnoxious.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
TYHE BEASTIN THO :krs: even the useless chick developed some pokedex type shyt

WanGawd gon crush the buildings :wow:

I actually went to the Wiki to read up on Miseng bc of how ill that little sight trick was that showed her things even the old heads didn't recognize. It mentions that she's nice with strategies too. I thought homegirl with the glasses would have some type of sight tricks but the lil sis has that on lock. You know Wangnan and Yihwa are about to show up and do some damage! I was starting to worry that this joint was slowing down a bit but SIU has me back at full blown :feedme:every week again. I owe SIU an apology for ever having doubts.